Fedor is 9-2 in the last decade

CinemaKingdom

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
People act like Fedor is getting ko'd in every fight but he has only lost 2 fights in the last 10 years and he has fought some big names during that time. Even the Mitrione fight was almost a Fedor win (if he had just landed clean). The Bader fight was the only bad loss and it was in the final of the HW tournament, and Fedor had a knee injury and could barely move (rumor was he almost dropped out). 9-2 against the comp he fought is a great record for any HW.

People act like Fedor is getting ko'd in every fight but he has only lost 2 fights in the last 10 years and he has fought some big names during that time. Even the Mitrione fight was almost a Fedor win (if he had just landed clean). The Bader fight was the only bad loss and it was in the final of the HW tournament, and Fedor had a knee injury and could barely move (rumor was he almost dropped out). 9-2 against the comp he fought is a great record for any HW.
honestly, people who are Fedor fans are probably the ones that underrate him the most. I swear every match people who claim to love Fedor say he's going to get knocked out (even by rampage? pessimistic much?).

I was getting torn up in here saying Fedor should fight some good guys while going out. Why on earth would someone want to watch Fedor beat up a can when he's still solid is beyond me, it really shows that people don't take into account fighters wins and loses with much context.

They act that way so they can maintain the asterisk next to Fedor's losses in the late 2000s. The myth of Fedor's invincibility in the 2000s is much more important to them than giving Fedor credit for remaining a relevant HW throughout the 2010s and into the 2020s.

They act that way so they can maintain the asterisk next to Fedor's losses in the late 2000s. The myth of Fedor's invincibility in the 2000s is much more important to them than giving Fedor credit for remaining a relevant HW throughout the 2010s and into the 2020s.

What were Fedor's losses in the late 2000s?

Go ahead, list them.

honestly, people who are Fedor fans are probably the ones that underrate him the most. I swear every match people who claim to love Fedor say he's going to get knocked out (even by rampage? pessimistic much?).
That's so true. But I think it's a self defence mechanism.

Back