Fedor interviews and backstage

How long we been dealing with trolls on here. I find some of them funny but this dude is just weak. Hes not even funny.
He just seems really rattled for no reason lol

Link or its all lies

I don't think it's online anymore. But I'll answer any questions anyone wants about it. Also @Holic was there. I used to do "mma journalism" from 2007/08 and wouldn't lie about this. It's kind of a stupid thing to make up. It's an interview. I also interviewed Frank shamrock,Randy couture and a few others in that time.

I found the audio. I'll drop it if you want.

And I wasn't just "there", I coordinated the damn thing. :p

Dont do it yet. Let him sweat more

an audio <Lmaoo> yeah post it

I wanna hear this garbage

"you weren't there so i dont even know if it was really him"

<Dany07>

Ok ill have it posted in about an hour or so. This is 2007 at an M-1 conference at the Mark Ecko building in NYC. Keep in mind there are pauses in my questions and i talk real slow cos i gave the translator time to tell Fedor what I am saying. Also we were both drinking screwdrivers which were served at the time. I and other journos had 5 mins to talk to him. Also I was pretty nervous and I think this might have been the first interview I ever did. (total cringe) I am NOT a professional and i didnt need to be,somehow with smarts and a little work, we ended up w credentials to be there. I am sure that it is the same way w many mma journalists today. I mostly just did IFL,Bodog,ELiteXC back then. UFC is much harder to get in to. I did ringside photography for most of those too.

I also did random events like this one,also the M-1 and also WAMMA things etc. I got to meet alot of fighters who were just hanging out,like the Couture interview,where he was nice enough to give me 5 mins of his time. The longest and best one was the one with Frank Shamrock.

I normally dont care to prove such things,but it will be funny to crush this piss belt cockroach.

Last edited:
an audio <Lmaoo> yeah post it

I wanna hear this garbage

"you weren't there so i dont even know if it was really him"

<Dany07>

No you're right, it was all a secret plot. We rounded up two Russians, one who kinda sounds like Fedor, and asked them questions that were relevant 10 years ago just to fool you.

No you're right, it was all a secret plot. We rounded up two Russians, one who kinda sounds like Fedor, and asked them questions that were relevant 10 years ago just to fool you.
giphy.gif

exactly cuz cell phones definitely weren't a thing 10 years ago let alone a fucking camera when you interview a legend

but I'll still take the audio link please

exactly cuz cell phones definitely weren't a thing 10 years ago let alone a fucking camera when you interview a legend

but I'll still take the audio link please
Filming was not allowed. There was a press conference earlier that we filmed,but the 1 on 1 they told us no filming.

Filming was not allowed. There was a press conference earlier that we filmed,but the 1 on 1 they told us no filming.
Yeah Marc Ecko wasn't having it lol. The floor of that place was interesting...it was a fashion studio with clothes and design tables everywhere, but it also had a giant bar in the middle....with no ice. Since Fedor was in town everyone started getting wasted on warm screwdrivers, him included. It was a trip for sure.

Reactions: HHJ
Ok ill have it posted in about an hour or so. This is 2007 at an M-1 conference at the Mark Ecko building in NYC. Keep in mind there are pauses in my questions and i talk real slow cos i gave the translator time to tell Fedor what I am saying. Also we were both drinking screwdrivers which were served at the time. I and other journos had 5 mins to talk to him. Also I was pretty nervous and I think this might have been the first interview I ever did. (total cringe) I am NOT a professional and i didnt need to be,somehow with smarts and a little work, we ended up w credentials to be there. I am sure that it is the same way w many mma journalists today. I mostly just did IFL,Bodog,ELiteXC back then. UFC is much harder to get in to. I did ringside photography for most of those too.

K here you go.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s29u84secrtuj3f/M-1 Fedor Emelianenko 10-22-07.WMA?dl=0

HHJ: How do you like New York City? Have you seen the sights?

Fedor: Yes, not much yet, we took a walk…we looked around.

HHJ: It’s been 6 months since you’ve last fought, in this time have you engaged in any specific training? How have you remained active in this period?

Fedor: Of course I kept going with training; I just had a competition in Combat Sambo and soon I will fight for the championship; that will take place in November

HHJ: Your Brother just defeated Dan Bobish in Canada, did you see the fight? What were your thoughts?

Fedor: Yes, well all I can say is Alexander is one head taller than Dan Bobish (laughs) so he was stronger!

HHJ: We saw Gabriel Gonzaga score an upset knock out win of Mirko Filipovic…do you feel that the Heavyweights are getting stronger, that the level of skill is higher now?

Fedor: *pauses* Yes i think the skill level is growing. The fights are becoming better, more interesting and brilliant.

HHJ: Do you think that now that Nogueira is in the UFC, that he will take the title, and be the top fighter in the organization?

Fedor: Yes, of all the fighters, I believe he is the best.

HHJ: In an earlier interview, you stated that you and Josh Barnett would engage in a vodka drinking contest. What was the result?

Fedor: *smiles* Well if we are drinking vodka, I definitely won, But it was just a friendly conversation really; we didn’t have a goal to over drink each other but we had lots of fun.

HHJ: Fedor, it was an honor and a privilege to meet you. We will continue to support you in your future fights.

Fedor: It is always nice to hear that, thank you.

Back