Fedor interviews and backstage

This is UFC discussion. Fedor never fought in the UFC.

Didnt you know Fedor is approved in UFC discussion? You are right he didnt fought in UFC but he is approved in this forum since long

you are a liar. no need to post a response cause its clear you lied
Bra you is one Pilau manini mauna piapia. Your game is obvious. You really feel like your an original here? Your troll game is as weak as Arizona Ice Tea trying to make $0.99 off of piss in a can you wanna use as your AV. Why dont you have your momma go buy you some more Robux so you an your buddys can link up and circle jerk together in fantasy land.

Bra you is one Pilau manini mauna piapia. Your game is obvious. You really feel like your an original here? Your troll game is as weak as Arizona Ice Tea trying to make $0.99 off of piss in a can you wanna use as your AV. Why dont you have your momma go buy you some more Robux so you an your buddys can link up and circle jerk together in fantasy land.

you bitched out with a tantrum

<Dany07>

just post the video you are backing. or stfu

you bitched out with a tantrum

<Dany07>

just post the video you are backing. or stfu
Tantrum. ok little boy. I know this is the highlight of your day. "I made guys on the internet mad today" wank wank. Like I said your troll game is weak. If you had a decent history here i would welcome you to the OT to taste some real medicine.

Reactions: HHJ
Not really lol I reply to retards on here every day
How long we been dealing with trolls on here. I find some of them funny but this dude is just weak. Hes not even funny.

Tantrum. ok little boy. I know this is the highlight of your day. "I made guys on the internet mad today" wank wank. Like I said your troll game is weak. If you had a decent history here i would welcome you to the OT to taste some real medicine.

fact is you got ZERO medicine. Just like you have ZERO backing of the video you claim to be true

post it or stfu

whats even more stupid is making a post to try n get clout from interviewing a celeb 13 years ago with ZERO proof

Fuck, settle down. He was commenting on the thread not chasing clout...

Back