Fedor interviews and backstage

whats even more stupid is making a post to try n get clout from interviewing a celeb 13 years ago with ZERO proof
Thats how little I care if people believe me or not. But if you dont want to know anymore about it,thats on you. :D

When that interview happened,i posted about it here. Some might still remember.

Reactions: JKS
Thats how little I care if people believe me or not. But if you dont to know anymore about it,thats on you. :D

When that interview happened,i posted about it here. Some might still remember.

you obviously cared enough to post about it. just sucks you don't have any evidence to back it up.

why even talk about it if you dont care or dont have evidence ??

you obviously cared enough to post about it. just sucks you don't have any evidence to back it up.

why even talk about it if you dont care or dont have evidence ??
Because this thread was about Fedor interviews,and it made me think about those times. Looking back,its fuckin awesome I got to do that. Not everyone can interview their hero...even if it was only for 5 mins and with a translator.

Just wanted to make a thread around Fedor in interviews and backstage footage. Am a huge fan of Fedor as a person and champion. Just love the way he carries himself in all sort of situations.

Also there are many funny quotes from Fedor and funny backstage stuff and interviews. So treat this as a Fedor thread minus the fighting.

This video is really fun imo. How respectful and nervous the interviewer is and how cool and kind Fedor is for trying to just make the situation less tense and help the interviewer and just answering and keeping his cool.

This is UFC discussion. Fedor never fought in the UFC.

Because this thread was about Fedor interviews,and it made me think about those times. Looking back,its fuckin awesome I got to do that. Not everyone can interview their hero...even if it was only for 5 mins and with a translator.

you was like this when it was over ?

tenor.gif

allegedly ......<Lmaoo>

i mean its cool if you have ZERO proof and just a fond memory/ make-believe story of your number 1 hero

you was like this when it was over ?

tenor.gif

allegedly ......<Lmaoo>

i mean its cool if you have ZERO proof and just a fond memory/ make-believe story of your number 1 hero
It took a while to sink in. I was jokin w my friends that id try to beat Fedor (he was still undefeated at the time) but yeah. He got a aura that says dont try it!

Anyway the time i interviewed him was an M-1 event in NYC when he announced he was signing with them

anyway i posted the int w Couture,scroll up.

It took a while to sink in. I was jokin w my friends that id try to beat Fedor (he was still undefeated at the time) but yeah. He got a aura that says dont try it!

Anyway the time i interviewed him was an M-1 event in NYC when he announced he was signing with them
you mean the time he avoided top competition with UFC and gave strikeforce the run around.

what a good time in mma history to make up such a claim.

i just wanna see the interview so i can clown you some more.

but looks like you cant produce the video. probably cause it was conducted on a napkin or perhaps one of your extended naps

you mean the time he avoided top competition with UFC and gave strikeforce the run around.

what a good time in mma history to make up such a claim.

i just wanna see the interview so i can clown you some more.

but looks like you cant produce the video. probably cause it was conducted on a napkin or perhaps one of your extended naps
hahah suit yourself bro. I just produced one video. The fedor one was audio only.

Reactions: JKS
whats even more stupid is making a post to try n get clout from interviewing a celeb 13 years ago with ZERO proof
Whats even more stupid is someone with a 1 month old account coming in here and trying to stir up stuff. Especially with someone who is known to be a good poster and contributor on sherdog forums. Its like you come looking for problems/ Is that it nephew?

ok Mr. Famous post the video and audio

I posted the couture one on the first page. Dont know how to post just audio in here. I dont care anyway. I threw you a bone, I dont need to know if it tastes good or not :D

Whats even more stupid is someone with a 1 month old account coming in here and trying to stir up stuff. Especially with someone who is known to be a good poster and contributor on sherdog forums. Its like you come looking for problems/ Is that it nephew?

so you seen the video ?

or
No ?

cause if no then you might wanna clinch the booty from posting more

I posted the couture one on the first page. Dont know how to post just audio in here. I dont care anyway. I threw you a bone, I dont need to know if it tastes good or not :D

you dont have any bones to begin with is my argument.

otherwise show me the bone <Lmaoo>

*no homo

Back