Fedor in the UFC , what if ?

MMAlover123

Orange Belt
Reaction score
How would of Fedor done if he did indeed sign to the UFC after Pride folded ?.

He would have won the belt.

He would have beat every single fighter ever.

Except Dan Henderson and Bigfoot and Werdum.

Him and McGoat would have had a superfight...

He would have won the HW title and retired as champ. And for the people that want to get into Cain vs Fedor? That missile of a right would have put Cain to sleep

mauled the hw division easily and would be considered GOAT and everyone here would too

This thread in the wasteland, what if?

He would have steamrolled Brock, and since the HW division was empty after that in the UFC at that time, he therefore would have retired on top of the world imo.

He would have won the belt.
Considering Timmy, Nog, and Couture were the champions at the time, yeah.

I dunno why people even mention Brock. Lesnar didn't come into the UFC until 2008.

He would have won the HW title and retired as champ. And for the people that want to get into Cain vs Fedor? That missile of a right would have put Cain to sleep

I'd say so ... Fedor would of beaten all the heavyweights ...

Probably would have won the belt and then lose it to Cain or JDS.

For reference, today's Top 10 UFC HW:

Cain Valasquez
Junior Dos Santos
Fabricio Werdum
Travis Browne
Mark Hunt
Stipe Miocic
Andrei Arlovski
Antonio Silva
Roy Nelson
Vitaly Minakov

What i don't understand is why would Fedor have had to of fought in the UFC to be considered HW GOAT to some of the Zuffa marks ? Fedor was beating the likes of prime Big Nog and prime CroCop , not to mention a roided up Coleman , Arlovski who was at his peak ( beating Werdum , being the first to KO Nelson , and Rothwell ) at the time.

Cain as great as he is never fought a animal like Fedor , so well rounded , quick ( see Fedor armbar Coleman like a welterweight ) and with such a fighter IQ, i believe Fedor would of armbared him.

The time he was beaten by Werdum , BigFoot , Hendo ( who was on TRT ) Fedor was finished , Fedor was abandoning his well rounded game and became a reckless beserker striker in StrikeForce.

It would have been nice to see. Too bad Fedor avoided the UFC like a plague.

Back