Fedor in the Octogon: Who's first?

When promoting Hendo and Bigfoot all they showed in their highlights was mostly against Fedor, now if he signs with UFC he'll be the second coming of Jesus, "The Last Emperor is back, arguably the best fighter of all time in MMA" I can already hear Rogan and Dana saying that over and over. Fucking hypocrites/whores, yuck.

I think its gonna be the winner of AA/Mir, winner gets title shot

Fedor vs anybody, fuck it. If he comes in anything like his old self, or ideally exactly like his old self, why give him more than one or two tune up matches? He wants his rematches, that'll be the tune ups aside from Werdum. They were gonna fast track He do to another title shot multiple times, even booked him against Jones iirc

Yeah these idiots need to give up on saying Fedor wont win a fight in the UFC.

When Werdum, Browne, Arlovski, Rothwell, n Overeem are in the top 10 how can you not think Fedor could easily be top 3?

Mir is pretty big for Fedor, tbh. But Fedor isn't looking like "forgot to lift this year" Fedor like he did in SF, so who knows. Would love to see a 225 weight fight with Jones.. Would be a big money fight for sure. But really any top UFC HW would be really fun. probably not Stipe, because the name just isn't there for him yet. Mir/Arlovski winner isn't terrible.. Cain would be really fun. I think Fedor does better than people think.

1st fight - Mir / Bigfoot / Henderson - Warm up / Revenge
2st fight - Cain/Reem/JSD - Fan Fights/Title eliminator
3st fight - Werdum - The Ultimate Revenge/Title Shot

Not interested in other match ups to be honst.

When promoting Hendo and Bigfoot all they showed in their highlights was mostly against Fedor, now if he signs with UFC he'll be the second coming of Jesus, "The Last Emperor is back, arguably the best fighter of all time in MMA" I can already hear Rogan and Dana saying that over and over. Fucking hypocrites/whores, yuck.

It's kind of their job.. They do it tasteless at times, but they are not ineffective at what they do, according to reality/money.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2479068/Rumour-Fedor-signed-gets-AAMir-then-title-shot/?page=1
This was posted on Reddit by a guy who says he trains at AKA in San Jose, home to Cain, DC, Rockhold etc. He gets a lot of people questioning his identity but he's either legit or he never breaks kayfabe.

-----

Original post:

"I know, I know....we all hate these kind of posts. But there is a rumor floating around AKA that the winner of Arlovski vs Mir will welcome Fedor into the octagon. Winner of that will fight for the title at UFC 200. Like or dislike?

Edit: Gym rules strictly forbid speaking of other fighters personal business, but since a lot of us are huge Fedor fans here and with the scarcity of news regarding him...I had to let a little something slip. I got extremely excited when I heard it, so I'm hoping you all will too.

Edit 2: Everyone should stop messaging me and asking for my identity. I broke a huge rule in order to let you all in on some inside shit. Me staying anonymous is crucial to not having the former HW champion take his frustrations out on my face.

Edit 3: Thank you to everyone who didn't immediately down vote me or didn't try out their reddit detective skills. Will try to get some more juicy gossip for ya'll tomorrow. Also those who are claiming that I'm Daniel Cormier...you are so so so wrong :)"

----

Q: So Fedor's already signed?

A: "Correct. His management only wanted rematches or a title fight. Cain was pushing very hard to get that fight, was even willing to forgo a rematch with Werdum (hence why the UFC is dragging its feet to make it official.)"

----

Q: No other source he was signed?

A: "A random internet strangers word who trains at AKA isn't enough for ya?! Just kidding, but yeah it's official. They won't announce anything until after the Mir vs Arlovski fight tho."

Link - https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/3iagh2/fedor_rumor/

Fedor vs. either Andre or Frank sounds good to me. Can't happen soon enough.

Fedor/Arlovski after he trounces Mir or Fedor/hunto 2

Back