Fedor in the Octogon: Who's first?

Is the Octogon a non-UFC cage? Because the UFC has the Octagon.

Crocop is being set up for a win and a two fight win streak. If he wins then he's a recognizable name that Fedor can beat, sell a rematch in Japan maybe?

I liked the rumoured match up idea that was floating here a few day a go. Supposedly Fedor gets the winner of Mir/Arlovski fight and the winner of that fight goes against Werdum/Cain winner.

yes, same here.

If Arlovski wins give him the title shot but if Mir wins then Mir vs Fedor, maybe the Nelson/Barnett winner

Are they so desperate for something to write about they’re recycling interviews from two weeks ago? This isn’t news.

please announce his signing on the conference next friday

Bigfoot as a tune-up that has the whole revenge plot. Then Mitrione (easy fight to build momentum). Then Rothwell or Browne (top win), then title shot.

About 1 to 2 years to achieve that (assuming all victories).

Mir/Arlovski and then if he wins then he gets a title shot. It just seems so obvious to do. Which means it's not going to happen

I'm hoping for this to happen. No, I'm praying for this to happen!

Mir would've been the perfect comeback fight for Fedor. Mir's an aging vet, is a name, good but very beatable for a guy like Fedor, and the fight itself have a throwback UFC vs Pride feel to it. Can't believe they're using him up just as keep-busy fight for Arlovski, just to gift Cain another title shot.

I liked the rumoured match up idea that was floating here a few day a go. Supposedly Fedor gets the winner of Mir/Arlovski fight and the winner of that fight goes against Werdum/Cain winner.

Cain winning spoils that one, but I like this scenario.

Black beast. Hate to break it to you all, but he needs to start from the bottom for a couple reasons. First, he needs a tune up fight since he's been out of action. Second, he needs to prove that he's UFC ready. If he can't get past Black Beast, then he's clearly not ready for ANYONE at the top 5. Plus, if he wins in emphatic fashion, he would have a nice UFC highlight reel win that would help promote him further. And yes, he would still need promotion. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble.

200_s.gif

Back