Fedor in the Octogon: Who's first?

rematches, Cain, JDS, Reem, Jones, DC would all be fun.

Any top 5 would defeat him now, doesn't matter, he's not going to UFC but to Bellator

get him in there with Roy Nelson...:)

Mir/Arlovski and then if he wins then he gets a title shot. It just seems so obvious to do. Which means it's not going to happen

Randy Couture is the only correct answer here.

Randy Couture is the only correct answer here.

Nah, fuck that. Fedor crushes Randy back when people were obsessed with that matchup and he would crush him now. I never was onboard with that matchup. Seemed like people just wanted to see it because they thought Randy could pull off a miracle. Fedor is not Lidell or Sylvia.

JDS/Reem winner for a shot at the title against the winner of Arlovski/Mir vs Werdum/Cain.

Start with hendo, then bigfoot, if he wins both give him werdum. Very unlikely but thats his opportunity to avenge all of his losses and be ufc champ. Would be epic! Kinda like where chuck would've been if he had beaten rampage

Any top 5 would defeat him now, doesn't matter, he's not going to UFC but to Bellator

So, you think fedor is done, yet Arlovski is on the verge on a title shot. Fedor ko'd alovski in his prime, when he was demolishing everyone. fedor has taken far less damage in his career while Arlovski has been ko'd numerous times....

The Top 5 on UFC rankings are:

Cain
JDS
Stipe
Arlovski
Travis Browne

You don't think he can take Arlovski or Browne?

I liked the rumoured match up idea that was floating here a few day a go. Supposedly Fedor gets the winner of Mir/Arlovski fight and the winner of that fight goes against Werdum/Cain winner.

I think Fedor vs Stipe or JDS are pretty competitive bouts. I don't think either would "wreck Fedor"

Brock at Royal Rumble/Wrestlemania (if Mark Calloway is not fit enough)

Fedor/Mir first then Fedor/Jones superfight at catchweight.

But it will never happen unfortunately.

Back