Fedor Haters Be Honest: Are You Nervous?

Fedor is coming for that belt

itDK6AwbTmde5.gif

that he will come to the UFC and takes the HW division by a storm? I mean, AA is still having nightmares from that KO and he is about to fight for the title.
then your last excuse "he ducked UFC" wouldnt be valid anymore.

They are now, but these cum-dumpsters will be riding his sack hard if he starts piling up the wins. You have to remember your demographics when it comes to the typical UFC fan. Winning means everything.

Cool Kiki must have two accounts, congrats man!

Go back and look at every thread we were involved in...I correct him and own him. No need to obsess over a loser when I am winning over here (in my DJ Khalid voice). Now run along ya lil peon, grown folks are speaking.

You are NOT to be taken seriously!

For me who got into MMA a bit late, the whole Fedor thing felt like big letdown, simply because of how much his fans hyped him... Kinda like when everyone is hyping up a new movie and when you finally watch it your expectations are so high, that nothing seems impressive.

Great fighter and I see no reason to hate him, but I'm really excited for his return, so that I can finally watch him fight without knowing the outcome.

What is he, 3-3 in sanctioned fights?

tha fuck is there to be nervous about?

I'm nervous about logging into Sherdog to see all these dumbass threads by people who love the bff of a modern day Hitler.

Back