Fedor Haters Be Honest: Are You Nervous?

There are literally ZERO Fedor haters. Just people who hate and troll Fedor's hysterical nutthuggers

this

i think if fedor comes in he fights roy, hunt, bigfoot, mir, AA. if he has success he vs 1 or 2 of them he then faces barnett or overeem. then if he does wins they stuff him back in a title shot

imo the only way the ufc sticks fedor in vs cain, jds, stipe, or werdum is if its for a title or if fedor has already lost and they need to build one of those guys

that he will come to the UFC and takes the HW division by a storm? I mean, AA is still having nightmares from that KO and he is about to fight for the title.
then your last excuse "he ducked UFC" wouldnt be valid anymore.

Why would they be nervous? Everyone should want to see him sign, he'd be one of the best HW acquisitions in a little while.

I love Fedor but this was a late stoppage if anything. He woke back up from being out and started to roll over and react by the time the refs stepped in. He is a zombie beast, but should have been stopped at first face plant.

Coulda been because of the two H-bombs directly to the center of the back of his head. :wink:

I was like that big time with Conor. Wanted to see him get crushed because of how annoying his fans are. I actually like him now, but I still can't tolerate the average Conor fan.

The magnitude of emotional effect that seems to be wrought upon some of you from other peoples' affinity for certain fighters is truly hysterical.

i'm worried that we'll see the first death in the octagon if thats what you mean

Why would someone doing well make people nervous? It isn't like people who think Fedor wasn't that great are going to lose their houses over this.

If Fedor comes to the UFC and ends up as champ I will be happy for him and I will reconsider my earlier position on his greatness.... but why the fuck would I be nervous?

I think you are WAYYYY too personally invested in the success or failure of a retired MMA fighter. You might want to explore that within yourself a bit.

I love Fedor. And if I or someone else hated them would they be nervous that he might dominate?

I mean I didn't like Anderson Silva and wanted him to lose. I lost my mind when he did that hail mary tap out of Sonnon in the 5th. But I was never nervous he would keep winning ... I was just annoyed about it and kept hoping for him to lose. And then he did the dancy dance and got knocked out and I cheered so hard.

Anyway, nervous isn't the right feeling someone you describe would have.

I don't know if I'm a hater more just not a Fedor lover but this is what I've been waiting for. If he comes in and owns the division it would be exciting, if he comes in and is lackluster it will be fun watching all the people on this forum cry.

this

i think if fedor comes in he fights roy, hunt, bigfoot, mir, AA. if he has success he vs 1 or 2 of them he then faces barnett or overeem. then if he does wins they stuff him back in a title shot

imo the only way the ufc sticks fedor in vs cain, jds, stipe, or werdum is if its for a title or if fedor has already lost and they need to build one of those guys

Fedor doesn't have a ton of fights left in his career. I could see them throwing him in with the best guys right off the bat just to prove a point. Seems like the UFC would love to see Fedor lose just to stop people saying Fedor would kill everyone in the UFC.

il04CG.gif

hi hater

Fedor doesn't have a ton of fights left in his career. I could see them throwing him in with the best guys right off the bat just to prove a point. Seems like the UFC would love to see Fedor lose just to stop people saying Fedor would kill everyone in the UFC.

I don't think they would hope to wreck Fedor and give him losses. They would want him as a draw. It's about $$$

Werdum already did it, it would seem somewhat less impressive if Fedor does now. I wouldn't be surprised if the success of guys like Werdum had a part in Fedor coming back.

Last excuse? I have three excuses (BF, Verdoom, and Hendo having him doggystyle). I am confident he will not do well and I can continue to drink the tears of these Fydora nuthuggers.

I just love watching the Fedor nuthuggers squirm. It is hilarious. They have to justify their belief in something and continue to lie to themselves to support that justification. I look at Fedor nuthuggers like I look at Catholics. Ya dig?

Lol you're a salty hater. Also, this guy Kikikhan got in your head so much that you probably think of him every day...I almost pity you, almost.

When Fedor knocks people out all the haters are going to go silent again. They'll bottle their emotions up again. It's what's going on with Rousey right now. The haters are making excuses for why Cyborg cant make weight. It's the same crowd pretty much.

TBH I don't think they're the same crowd at all. First of all, as I previously said there are no Fedor haters. just people who troll his nutter fans. Second, to the extent that there are Ronda haters (unlike with Fedor, this is an entirely real phenomenon) I think far more tend to be Fedor fans.

Maybe you're thinking that because Ronda likes Fedor, his legions of huggers like her back. But the fact is that Fedor himself is no fan of Ronda and the greater portion of his fan base seems to be of the same mind.

Back