Fedor had haters, GSP had haters, Jones has no chance

Fedor hardly had any haters, it was only after he went 0-3 is that people started questioning his level of competition.

Is 2014 the year you started watching MMA too? Fedor had plenty of haters.

Yes, he is the best LHW.

He is also a drug addict who should`ve had his last fight turned into a No Contest.

You TS, are the kind of guy that never draws a line when you grab onto someone`s nuts. I bet Jones could hump your mom and sister in front of your dad and you would give him a pad on the back and wish him well.

Why?

What cause?

He didn't break any rules.

matt+the+immortal+brown+heroin+positivity.png

Also this drug shit is like a day old. It's not like people just started hating Jones yesterday.

Point.

You.

Jones has always been a very flawed human being to say the least. But hey, come fight night he is the best in the world so it doesn`t affect a bit how I appreciate his skills. Only thing I`ve ever hated and still do is the eye pokes.

Now it is know that he is a cocaine addict. The fact he won`t get a NC for doing a hard, performance enhancing drug is plain pathetic.

So tell me, why on earth would support a coke sniffing addict that would be long gone by now if it wasn`t for the fact that he is the boss`s cash cow?

The thing is, he's so perfect in his field that people have to reach into his personal flaws to insult him on a page that he'll never read.

He's the undisputed baddest man in the world.

Total nonsense, the division is catching up with him and he has more and more trouble every fight defending his belt, Gustafson arguably beat him and he won against DC obviously but it wasn't domination. To be the undisputed baddest man in the world you need to win the UFC heavyweight belt. Delusional fanboy much?

Fedor and GSP are 2 of the most prime examples of martial artists. More important than the physical- the mental.

These 2 represented the sport with plenty of class and they had a LOT of haters.

My conclusion is that there are a LOT of people that pretend to be mma fans. I think a lot of these guys are WWE crossover fans. Or maybe, just guys that enjoy 2 people bar brawling.

This is going to be seen less and less as MMA evolves. This is a martial arts.

I really don't get how you can claim to be a fan of MMA and hate some of the biggest stars we have in the sport. no one is asking u to go have lunch with them or send your daughter or sister on a date with Jon Jones.

you just have to enjoy him fight The thing is, he's so perfect in his field that people have to reach into his personal flaws to insult him on a page that he'll never read.

He's a young man. He's in his 20s. He's made millions of dollars. He's the undisputed baddest man in the world. You know that feeling when you go somewhere and you know there's nothing you cant do? That's Jon Jones. He'll fuck anyone over in a fight and he has money to buy whatever the fuck he wants.

That's the perfect recipe for mental disaster if the ego isn't kept in check.

Anyways, he's going to grow up eventually. He'll still be a millionaire, he'll still be the greatest LHW of all time and perhaps GOAT. And even if he doesn't worst case scenario he'll go on a big drug binge, get fat, go to jail, tattoo his face, and then still make millions from the remake of the Hangover.

He'll be fine. And if not, hope things get fine.

Bottom line, there's no one like him in the cage. But if fans found reasons to hate on Fedor (can-crusher) or GSP (blanket)... Jon Jones has no chance in hell.

TL,DR - "Hi guys, I'm an mma fan! But I fucking hate everyone in MMA except the underdogs" - Average Sherdogger.

You're not the fuckin' boss of me, asshole!

If Jones has an addiction, that is in no way an advantage.

Jones has always been a very flawed human being to say the least. But hey, come fight night he is the best in the world so it doesn`t affect a bit how I appreciate his skills. Only thing I`ve ever hated and still do is the eye pokes.

Now it is know that he is a cocaine addict. The fact he won`t get a NC for doing a hard, performance enhancing drug is plain pathetic.

So tell me, why on earth would support a coke sniffing addict that would be long gone by now if it wasn`t for the fact that he is the boss`s cash cow?

George Bush snorted coke and he was your fucking president.

Stop overreacting.

That, and it was out-of-competition hence it wont be an NC. The NSAC rules states that clearly.

Your lack of information makes you appear as a fool. Now pls, hate somewhere else.

He's the undisputed baddest man in the world. You know that feeling when you go somewhere and you know there's nothing you cant do? That's Jon Jones. He'll fuck anyone over in a fight and he has money to buy whatever the fuck he wants.

no he is not
no i dont
he cant dodge bullets
he do not have THAT much money

Jones gets the most hate cause he is a hypocrite

Fedor hardly had any haters, it was only after he went 0-3 is that people started questioning his level of competition.

Nope, Fedor had PLENTY of haters, especially those that shit on him for not fighting in the UFC.

no he is not
no i dont
he cant dodge bullets
he do not have THAT much money

GSP made 12 milions dollars a year.

Jones is probably around that ball park.

Is he manufacturing wealthy or hotel chain wealthy? No. But he's got enough for a 27 year old to spend.

GSP made 12 milions dollars a year.

Jones is probably around that ball park.

Is he manufacturing wealthy or hotel chain wealthy? No. But he's got enough for a 27 year old to spend.

yeah, he made some money

but no to this:
..and he has money to buy whatever the fuck he wants.

Most people loved Fedor and Gsp. Just a vocal minority were haters. Comparing apples to oranges.

Honestly, I thought average Sherdogger's and faker MMA fans only like the top guys.

Stop giving a fuck who people love or hate, that's really the only solution

yeah, he made some money

but no to this:
..and he has money to buy whatever the fuck he wants.

Sure, being rich is subjective. What GSP makes a years my family spends on just utility bills for the factories.

But it is still a lot of money to buy whatever :)

There are enough people that can seperate what they think of Jones in the cage and what they think about him as a person.

As a fighter, it is next to impossible not to put Jones in the GOAT discussion. If he keeps winning, it will be hard not to have him on top of that discussion.

Back