Fedor getting ready and scaring fans (pic)

lol its been ages since I've seen Kettlebell Fedor referenced.

Perhaps if we're lucky we'll get another ugly sweater-Fedor sighting.

That sweater is pure style bro, I mean look at it! It can go with anything!

81a74117.jpg

HMC didn't know what an armbar was before that fight.

HMC didn't know what an armbar was before that fight.

I predicted that response.

I won't claim HMC is great, but he was not as bad as people claimed.

He did TKO Jose Conseco after all.

So easy to just look at his record and try to discredit.

He was not the best fighter by any shot, but people make out like he was nothing but a bum, and this is not the case. He was definitely a freak show, but for what he was he was surprisingly good.

He stayed competitive against some of the best guys around. His kickboxing record was actually decent considering he got thrown in with the wolves.

He did TKO Jose Conseco after all.

He hanged with the best K-1 fighters in K-1, was the ssireum wrestling champion and beat an A level athlete Consec. Choi was a giant real fighter.

So easy to just look at his record and try to discredit.

He was not the best fighter by any shot, but people make out like he was nothing but a bum, and this is not the case. He was definitely a freak show, but for what he was he was surprisingly good.

He stayed competitive against some of the best guys around. His kickboxing record was actually decent considering he got thrown in with the wolves.

Kickboxing is strange.

Sometimes Bob Sapp beats Hoost twice consecutively.

Then goes on to get TKO'd by a Gracie in mma.

Kickboxing is strange.

There are two versions of Sapp. Pre 2005 Sapp and Post 2005 Sapp.

They aren't the same fighter. Pre 2005 Sapp would still fuck up some of todays top 10 HW's if they had no weight limit.

There are two versions of Sapp. Pre 2005 Sapp and Post 2005 Sapp.

They aren't the same fighter. Pre 2005 Sapp would still fuck up some of todays top 10 HW's if they had no weight limit.

2005 must have been a crazy year for old Bob.

Kickboxing is strange.

Bowerman hit it on the head. But again, I'm assuming you haven't watched those fights? Bob Sapp DEFINITELY didn't win the first one, he was getting beaten up and then the ref was like "NO, STAHP HURTIN' HOOST" called it off because they wanted Bob Sapp in the final (he was a huge cash cow) he was too tired to carry on and Hoost had dominated the fight and just went "well I'll take his place" and then won the GP.

Kickboxing isn't as strange as you'd think, but aside from that, people like to laugh at Bob Sapp, but he was terrifying to be against, especially back in 2005/2006

I was mostly just dickin around.

HMC is no can, but at that point he was merely fodder for a guy like Fedor.

I wouldn't want to fight either HMC or a prime Sapp, because frankly they're both pretty gnarly dudes.

Back