Fedor getting ready and scaring fans (pic)

lol.

11180956_10153003072721643_5238430430013125491_n.jpg

This makes me want to buy a Nike shirt. See, Nike actually looks good.

i hope for a UFC fedor sweater.
Untitled-1_zpsmq5owqeg.jpg

To this day I've been searching for that damned sweater, I could never find it online.

Or anywhere for that matter.

I'd buy that shit in a heartbeat.

I just wish gameplan Fedor came back.

The guy was unbeatable.

Yeah. He used it in the 3 fights after Hendo TKOed the sense into him.

I'm telling you, if the 2012 Fedor comes back, we can realisticallyy hope that he wins the title.

This makes me want to buy a Nike shirt. See, Nike actually looks good.

They both have the right idea.

Nike and Adidas are quality.

But Reebok? Good god the UFC might as well have signed a deal with Fila or K-Swiss.

To this day I've been searching for that damned sweater, I could never find it online.

Or anywhere for that matter.

I'd buy that shit in a heartbeat.

I'm a metal guy and I wear only black and black with stuff on the black as my upper body clothing, but I would take this sweater and wear it proudly:D

I'm a metal guy and I wear only black and black with stuff on the black as my upper body clothing, but I would take this sweater and wear it proudly:D

moses.jpg

That's right brother, wear it with the utmost PRIDE.

taller means bigger no?

I never saw Fedor posing angry to the cameras

This is the swolest I've ever seen Fedor. This is fuckin

Another photo another madness. He looks normal. Nothing special. He needs american camp so bad. The high priest of Stary Oskol is not enough in UFC

He needs to only avenge losses. Take on TRT less big foot. Take down Uber Werdum. Earn undisputed GOAT status again. Then give old man Hendo a HW title shot. Watch him annihilate the decrepit grandpa for a few rounds before BAM!! Hendo lands the H-Bomb and becomes the most unlikely HW Champion of all time.

Fedor needs to focus on fighting off his back and being laid on. Those big motherfuckers (like BigFoot) are gonna try and LnP him.

Back