Fedor Emelianenko vs Kazuyuki Fujita, PRIDE 26 Bad to the Bone, 08 06 2003

Was your old account banned for anti Fedor rhetoric?
Never banned and I didn’t know “Alright” was considered anti-Fedor rhetoric lol get a grip buddy. It was a random ass post

Never banned and I didn’t know “Alright” was considered anti-Fedor rhetoric lol get a grip buddy. It was a random ass post
Worship He of the casting punch

After getting rocked, that body kick to left hand that Fedor lands is a thing of beauty.
giphy.gif

My favorite combo finish. Liver kick, left hook, rip head off

The GOAT showing his toughness, his skills and will to push through adversity. Fedor was playing with his food in this fight and even slightly showboating and nearly got sent to hell. After the fight he said he won't be playing with his food ever again. I love the fans in the stands shaddowboxig in excitement as Fujita was trying to finish. Fedor was badly rocked and tied up with Fujita to buy time with all his might. The speed and coordination of that left switch kick to the liver and left hook-right straight to the chin while being badly rocked was unreal, followed by a gravity defying choke that looked like it broke Fujitas back. Fujita laid on the ground for like 5 minutes after that choke and Fedor was ready to kill this man right there in Japan. Epic stuff.

Last edited:
Back