Fedor Emelianenko vs. Chael Sonnen Officially Booked for Oct. 13 in Long Island, New York

longest Grand Prix ever

Well, the Strikeforce HW GP that everybody remembers so fondly lasted 14 fucking months. It's just not that good of an idea when you do only one GP fight per card and don't do the semi and the finale on the same night.

Your agenda is clear you lame ass basement dwelling loser. You want to see Fedor lose to chael so that you can come here and write some passive aggressive shit about how Fedor is still in his prime. You should think of your life and get out of the basement for once. You passive aggressive basement dwelling american loser. Your bitch ass wasn't even watching mma in 2006.

Agenda? It's in MMA message board dude. I'm not a fan of fighters I'm a fan of fighting. I like to watch to see who the best is.Not to fan boy certain fighters. For the record I was watching mma since around 94-95 and had a hacked satellite dish and was able to catch several pride events although I wasn't a die hard then as I didn't really use the internet.

To be honest though after Ultimate Ultimate 96 I thought the UFC was folded until the whole Shamrock Ortiz rivalry. I didn't really get back into it until TUF came out as I didn't really start using the internet (alot) until around 04-05. When I was deployed to Kuwait in the Army 2005 I ordered these and caught up.

519WE5Q3ZBL._SY445_.jpg

51BA05WCCTL._SY445_.jpg

517AH1XKF6L._SY445_.jpg

I also had a couple of Bushido DVD's and would get pick up event DVD's when ever I could.

Fedor should finish Sonnen, don't see Sonnen being much of a threat on the feet and don't think his top control is enough to handle Fedor on the ground for 3 rounds.

Fedor should win and face Matt in the finals....a chance at redemption.

Sad at seeing the ghost of Fedor coutinuing to fight. If he has anything left this should be a win but not sure he does.

chael will have many words to eat if fedor still has enough left
chael better hit the roids hard

Emelianenko vs Sonnen
No matter how many times I see it, it still looks ridiculous.
It's such a lose-lose situation for Emelianenko, if he beats Sonnen, well ofcourse he beat Sonnen, one of the greatest heavyweights of alltime vs a Middleweight. It's not exactly a career defining victory. But if he loses to Sonnen? It's gonna be real hard to keep talking about Fedor as one of the greatest of all time and more ammo for the "can-crusher" crowd

I agree with everything, but “MW” Sonnen is a big mofo these days and could never hit 185lbs without dying.

Him and Fedor should same size’ish

That is what everyone on sherdog was saying about Mir. That didn't work out to well for them. Of course it only works one way. If someone beats Fedor it's hilarious and Fedor sucks. If Fedor wins, whomever he beat sucks and was never any good. We've been hearing this same old nonsense and double standard for well over a decade now.

It WILL be funny because Fedor fans are out of their minds crazy and have complete meltdowns whenever Fedor loses. Even though winning or losing means fuck all for Fedor's legacy these days. Mir doesn't have those fans and neither does Sonnen

Sonnen beats Fedor via UD.... wow, never thought I'd write that

Fedor doing what Fedor does best, second tier orgs fighting 8th tier fighters while maintaining his Goat status somehow.

It WILL be funny because Fedor fans are out of their minds crazy and have complete meltdowns whenever Fedor loses. Even though winning or losing means fuck all for Fedor's legacy these days. Mir doesn't have those fans and neither does Sonnen

You are very mistaken (or lying). When Fedor loses, no one is shocked. The dude is almost 42 years old (will be by the time this next fight happens) and is no where near his prime. Everyone knows that. I always see people like you bashing Fedor when he loses, I've never seen anyone losing their mind when he loses these days. It's not 2003, him losing isn't that shocking. But keep up the false narrative. Lying is what people like you are good at.

Fedor doing what Fedor does best, second tier orgs fighting 8th tier fighters while maintaining his Goat status somehow.

Dumbest statement I have seen all year. Fedor has been in the orgs with the top HWs for like 99% of his career. You are an absolute idiot.

Fedor should win and face Matt in the finals....a chance at redemption.

I fully expect Fedor to win his fight and make it into the finals, but I am really excited to see Mitrione/Bader. I do think Mitrione wins it because of his vastly superior striking and size. Bader might get him down, but Bader hasn't fought a guy that size before and I think it will make a difference trying to hold down someone so much bigger and stronger. But who knows, I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Fedor vs Chael in New York.

If someone told me in 2010 that this would happen, I'd have laughed at them so hard I would have suffocated.

What a time in MMA

You are very mistaken (or lying). When Fedor loses, no one is shocked. The dude is almost 42 years old (will be by the time this next fight happens) and is no where near his prime. Everyone knows that. I always see people like you bashing Fedor when he loses, I've never seen anyone losing their mind when he loses these days. It's not 2003, him losing isn't that shocking. But keep up the false narrative. Lying is what people like you are good at.
Everything you have said in this thread seem like you choose to see whatever you want and ignore things that don't fit your narrative. Like when you said 90% of Sherdog said Mir would get KOd by Mir, or you pretending Fedor fans don't meltdown whenever he loses. Hell, Fedor fans meltdown any time another good HW gets a win. Most insecure fan base in MMA BY FAR. You have spent this whole thread on damage control in case he loses

Back