Fedor Emelianenko returns, but in what state?

Every other heavyweight has been fighting, training, improving these past 3 years.

Fedor has been doing what exactly? Hanging out with Putin and reading books on the subway?

5 years ago Fedor was already falling behind the current MMA skillset. Showing reluctance to fix bad striking habits, reluctance to try BJJ, reluctance to stay in shape etc.

The Werdum who beat Fedor in 2010 is a significantly better fighter today, that's what five years of intelligent training and high-level competition does to a fighter. Fedor at 38 and out of the game so long is likely significantly worse (than he was in 2010).

His comeback is a terrible idea.

Every other heavyweight has been fighting, training, improving these past 3 years.

Fedor has been doing what exactly? Hanging out with Putin and reading books on the subway?

5 years ago Fedor was already falling behind the current MMA skillset. Showing reluctance to fix bad striking habits, reluctance to try BJJ, reluctance to stay in shape etc.

The Werdum who beat Fedor in 2010 is a significantly better fighter today, that's what five years of intelligent training and high-level competition does to a fighter. Fedor at 38 and out of the game so long is likely significantly worse (than he was in 2010).

His comeback is a terrible idea.

"Fedor never actually never left MMA, he just didn

This is like 5th thread on the same subject. Too bad people don't use the search function before they post.

He won't be joining the UFC, so I'm not sure why such rampant speculation is posted here.

He'll be joining Bellator or ONEFC or some Japanese thing.

UFC is completely out of the question. While it may be tantalizing to entertain such notions it is absurd and irrational.

He won't be joining the UFC, so I'm not sure why such rampant speculation is posted here.

UFC is completely out of the question. While it may be tantalizing to entertain such notions it is absurd and irrational.

Why is that?

Yea, but the thing is you don't know shit though Tankeray so stop spouting your 'insider' knowledge which is actually based on personal assumption.

The UFC offer will without a doubt be by far the one that makes the most financial sense, i also don't think Fedor is pissed at Dana. If he doesn't end up in the UFC is because he either wants soft competition or the UFC pisses him off

The UFC offer will without a doubt be by far the one that makes the most financial sense, i also don't think Fedor is pissed at Dana. If he doesn't end up in the UFC is because he either wants soft competition or the UFC pisses him off

He's already said he's not mad at Dana for past negotiations. We'll see how it goes this time though. I think it's in the UFC's best interests to sign him though, so he doesn't become a huge draw in Bellator.

I m afraid he won t be competitive. Hope he will be but doubt it.

Love the guy but he is 39.

Better for him to cut to 205lbs.

At HW, he will have a speed advantage on a lot of guys but he is 39 not 29 once he faces top 5 competition he going to have a hard time and the UFC is going to try to embarrass him so watch instead of building him up through ranks starting with a top 15 HW, they will match him with a top 5 or 6 guy and he will lose off the bat.

There were rumors it might be in Texas at Cowboys Stadium. Wouldn't mind me a little Fedor vs Overeem action.

I cannot reveal my sources at this time.

giphy.gif

Back