Fedor Emelianenko returns, but in what state?

AllKickboxing

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Every learned MMA fan has probably by now know that Fedor is in the talks of being signed into the UFC. As nostalgic as we may be and our knowledge of his very successful MMA career, how many of you believe that Fedor capable of attaining UFC gold. If he is not able to go that far, how do you think he will fair against the current heavyweight division?

healthier, but older and with ring rust

New Jersey, or maybe Nevada, definitely Nevada...

Hard to say, guess we'll have to wait and find out

Can you doubt this man

1039373-fedor_armbar.gif

Well we don't really know dude that's what makes it interesting. I don't think he could get the belt, but that's just my two cents.

I predicted his return.

He's going to be very competitive and God willing win the title

Well we don't really know dude that's what makes it interesting. I don't think he could get the belt, but that's just my two cents.

Well people said that about the aging Werdum, and Arlovski is one win away from it, heck even Mir is making a comback. Age means nothing if pre werdum fedor returns he can still beat the best

He returns at 100%... for a 38 year old.

With his wallet open and extended. It's like a Backstreet Boys reunion. He'll be up there singing all the hits while not giving a shit and collecting the cheque.

Whether he wins or not is a roll of the dice really, as is everything in the heavyweight division.

I don't think he would bother to come back if he didn't think he could perform well, or at least at his previous levels.

My crystal ball is broken. I know I'll be rooting for him in every fight. There isn't a current HW who has captured the imagination like Fedor has. I'd like to see him beat a lactating Bigfoot for his 1st opponent...Should he sign with the UFC?

Fedor will get mauled in UFC

I think he could avenge at least 2 of his 3 losses. He can beat Hendo and Werdum, I think Bigfoot just might be too big for him though.

Back