Fedor Emelianenko Negotiating with UFC

Christ...no offense to Fedor but when I see him matched up against Cain or JDS or Werdum again, I just don't see this ending well for him.

Basing this off of his past 3 fights.

He won all 3 in dominant fashion...

Christ...no offense to Fedor but when I see him matched up against Cain or JDS or Werdum again, I just don't see this ending well for him.

Basing this off of his past 3 fights.

Try basing it off their last fights then. The only one I see giving Fedor problems is Werdum. If Fedor plays it smart and patient though, I see Werdum in trouble.

I don't understand how anyone can be interested in Fedor vs. JDS, Nelson, Miocic, Browne. Mediocrity is written all over those fights and they would devaluate the entire Fedor deal.

JDS is 11-2 in the UFC, he has the record for longest win streak in the history of the UFC's HW division. You don't want Fedor to fight him because he'd get face-planted.

In terms of loyalty, Fedor fans are GOAT fans. Fedor threads will only get crazier from here on wards.

I don't understand how anyone can be interested in Fedor vs. JDS, Nelson, Miocic, Browne. Mediocrity is written all over those fights and they would devaluate the entire Fedor deal.

There is no such thing as a mediocre Fedor fight.

Back