Fedor dwarfed by random fan...

Came expecting to see the return of Uber TS.

Instead got Uber TS's shorter, skinnier, uglier cousin...

...and an Uncle Sam poster on one of the columns.

Chick at the background seems hot. The chick in blue looks manly but dem tits looks better than ronda's...

What is it like spending all your time thinking and posting about a fighter you dont even like? Lol.

I don't. I post on a forum and this is a thread, son. If you don't like what I say then there's always the ignore list.

Does anyone know if this is a recent pic? If so, Fedor is looking as big as he did during his Pride days. I am happy because this is what he needs to do if he makes a comeback.

Keep hitting them kettle bells!!

ha, I was thinking the same thing.

He certainly has that "bloated" look to him that really does give you that impression that perhaps he is on a cycle.

If he is, he better cycle the hell off of it before he signs with a promotion lol.

Jesus don't get that started.

11180956_10153003072721643_5238430430013125491_n.jpg

I think it might be his next opponent.

Damn, Fedor lost the belly and looks pretty strong in this pic.

The guy is quite a bit skinnier than Fedor, but reading the thread you would think he's Struve making a cut to flyweight.

I don't. I post on a forum and this is a thread, son. If you don't like what I say then there's always the ignore list.

Yes you do. You run to every fedor thread on Sherdog and make a fool of yourself.

the guy is taller but Fedor CLEARLY has a lot more mass

Fedor looks like he would snap that guy in half

I like how their arms are touching and they're too cool to care.

11180956_10153003072721643_5238430430013125491_n.jpg

I think it might be his next opponent.

Being taller and being rail thing, means he is dwarfing fedor? I don't see it that way. I see a guy that is taller yes, but hardly dwarfing anyone. Fedor is far bigger. Again with "if the guy is taller, he's bigger" so not the case.

Guy on the left obviously lifts, come on. Fedor could steamroll him.

Even if someone didn't know who Fedor is, nor have knowledge of combat sports, anybody looking at these two wouldn't have to think about who'd destroy who in a fight. Also, look at their hands, the kid I'd a magician or something. Fedor wasn't dwarfed at all, he makes that normal looking dude look feminine, and like he never worked hard in his life.

Back