Fedor Died with Pride

You feed off butthurt and drama too?

Hecks yeah i do. Let's follow this thread with popcorn.

tumblr_mehnylZOJ71qcv9vp.gif

His age isn't really relevant when comparing with the rest of the landscape.

The fact that he's been inactive for this long, not to mention being 3-3 over the last 5 years - being finished in all those 3 losses with wins over guys not in the top 20 is a far more logical argument to why there is no more Emperor.

Fedor was the best of the time, the goat HW but the odds are his greatest will not be evident in a UFC cage.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people think UFC will want Fedor to lose, the return of the last emperor is a great story. UFC makes money on good stories.

The Fedor we used to know maybe died with him getting his second wife and batshit religious, but we will see! Hopefully...

Agreed, this new guy is a fake. Dana has hired a look a like to try and ruin what is left of his legacy because he's just that evil.

fedordana.gif

Oh ok, so when he subbed and knocked out two former UFC HW champs, Fedor was already dead? I don't understand how stupid some people are. Fedor at the time was the best fighter in the world. Period. He beat the UFC's champs and he beat all contenders in Pride. Now if you compare him with today's fighters like JDS and Cain, that's another story, but also completely irrelevant. Fast forward 10 years and same will likely be said about Jones.

Dana will definitely not go easy on him.

He is going to want to prove once and for all that he can't hang with UFC opponents.

The UFC can't really "go easy" on anyone. Every fighter is pretty damn good at this point.

He's 37, Pride was overrated, he's a small heavyweight, there are no Asian Heavyweights in the UFC for him to fight. So please make your predictions for his
first 3 fight in the UFC. I say he goes 0-3. The UFC will give him the worst possible match ups.

OK! Got it, thanks

Werdum is 38, Hunt is 40, the age argument is stupid, and so are you dipshit

This. TS deserves to get a bacterial infection of the piss hole for this shit thread

Can we ban this guy? Threads that are deemed dumb should go through a survivor cast out ceremony where we all vote in all a poll and if 90% of votes say yes then we will ban you.

I would say that Fedor maybe lost some passion after Pride, but died? No, not by any means.

He got his break he got his fire back and he's training more than ever.

He might not come back to Pride level but I believe he will be closer to his Pride days than his post-Pride days (Affliction, Stikeforce etc)

He's 37, Pride was overrated, he's a small heavyweight, there are no Asian Heavyweights in the UFC for him to fight. So please make your predictions for his
first 3 fight in the UFC. I say he goes 0-3. The UFC will give him the worst possible match ups.

0/10

I can't award you any points if you don't make a valid effort.

Ban this idiot and that tmz pussy

Back