Fedor Died with Pride

Country

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
He's 37, Pride was overrated, he's a small heavyweight, there are no Asian Heavyweights in the UFC for him to fight. So please make your predictions for his
first 3 fight in the UFC. I say he goes 0-3. The UFC will give him the worst possible match ups.

Uhh... most of Emelianenko's opponents in PRIDE were NOT Asian...

Dana will definitely not go easy on him.

He is going to want to prove once and for all that he can't hang with UFC opponents.

He's 37, Pride was overrated, he's a small heavyweight, there are no Asian Heavyweights in the UFC for him to fight. So please make your predictions for his
first 3 fight in the UFC. I say he goes 0-3. The UFC will give him the worst possible match ups.

Werdum is 38, Hunt is 40, the age argument is stupid, and so are you dipshit

I love the people who constantly bring up age while the champ is damn near 40 himself.

It's heavyweight man...

I love the brutality in the OP mixed with the title. Im high so it might just be that but 8/10 thread.

Werdum is 38, Hunt is 40, the age argument is stupid, and so are you dipshit

1. Gotten to.
2. Hunt is 1-3-1 in his last fight with 3 KO/TKO losses. Not far off from 0-3.
3. The HWs who can stay the longest are big power punchers. Fedor is a small HW who relied on speed. Those are the type with the least amount of career longevity.

Get ready for more butthurt incoming.

Typical Zuffa Zombie idiot that started watching MMA last year. Nothing to see here.

Now TS:

4Mt1PY3.gif

1. Gotten to.
2. Hunt is 1-3-1 in his last fight with 3 KO/TKO losses. Not far off from 0-3.
3. The HWs who can stay the longest are big power punchers. Fedor is a small HW who relied on speed. Those are the type with the least amount of career longevity.

Get ready for more butthurt incoming.

You really like to point out that people seem riled in a manner befitting a child while coming off more irritated than the one you're calling out.

Mark Hunt was still an older Heavyweight while making a run in The Ufc.

Back