Fedor - Dana hated me... lol

lol TS be stirrin the pot or trolling.. That or he's the dumbest lil noob I've ever seen round these parts :redface:

TS might be orange but this thread wreaks of white belt.
You should check out some of his rabid Palhares defense league trolling posts...on second thought, don't just take my word for it.

M-1 was attempting to establish itself as the UFC of Europe. You can't blame them for trying. It's no different from UFC buying PRIDE.
if they gave in to m1s demands the ufc would have lost money on the deal and fedors run in the ufc would have been less than great.

I'll feed it, and hopefully it doesn't go back uinder it's bridge and takes it's lickins.

Dana made a guarantee to the public: "I will get Fedor. If I want a fighter, I'll get him".

Fedor never made that promise.

Dana should have co-promoted the fight and lived up to his word.

He would have made more money on Brock vs. Fedor than almost any main event he could have put together, even if it was co-promoted.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/new...ned-with-the-UFC-because-Dana-White-hated-me/

You didn't sign because the UFC would not accept a cross promotion! You would not let go of your imaginary promotion that didn't put on shows. You were financially vested in the promotion and you thought you could force people to accept the cross promotion because you were widely viewed as the best HW fighter in the world. Truth is, you have rested for a few years and are at the same age as some of the best in the sport. Come sign now, without what-ever-it's-name-was promotion and prove something. Cain can't wait to welcome you to the UFC:icon_lol:

LOL! i love when guys talk crap about other dudes, and then expect someone else to back up their trash talking. i.e. "Cain can't wait to welcome you to the UFC."

You should check out some of his rabid Palhares defense league trolling posts...on second thought, don't just take my word for it.

No other sport cuts guys for things like that, they fine them until they get it. Suh ring a bell?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/new...ned-with-the-UFC-because-Dana-White-hated-me/

You didn't sign because the UFC would not accept a cross promotion! You would not let go of your imaginary promotion that didn't put on shows. You were financially vested in the promotion and you thought you could force people to accept the cross promotion because you were widely viewed as the best HW fighter in the world. Truth is, you have rested for a few years and are at the same age as some of the best in the sport. Come sign now, without what-ever-it's-name-was promotion and prove something. Cain can't wait to welcome you to the UFC:icon_lol:

abortion of a thread.

My far better one wound up in the wastebin, and this shit rides.

For starters Fedor was clear that he likes cain, and vice versa.

Secondly he was clear that he retired.

Thirdly, he laughed at a question about Dana and said that he felt that dana hated him and his friends.

This kind of putrid shite, is why the greatest fighter of all time, never fought in the ufc in the first place.

Why would anyone want to join an org that cuts top 6 fighters and judges people by how many twitter followers and trash talk they can generate.

Dana/UFC hated Fedor's management team. Fedor by association got dragged in the mud thanks to his greedy and selfish management team.

No other sport cuts guys for things like that, they fine them until they get it. Suh ring a bell?

Too bad you didn't realize all the other sports is a league with each team owned by an owner or owners. The UFC is the league and the team. They can make their own rules as they please. If you do not agree with that, go find yourself a day job or perhaps wish you played football, hockey, baseball, basketball, soccer, etc.

Honestly who cares at this point? He would have gotten killed had he signed with the UFC, he barely beat Brett Rogers, lost to Werdum, and got killed by Big Foot. Brock, JDS, and Cain would have destroyed him.

LOL! i love when guys talk crap about other dudes, and then expect someone else to back up their trash talking. i.e. "Cain can't wait to welcome you to the UFC."

I'm not "talking crap", I would just like to see him come back without the management team and compete at 100% now. Look at all the guys the same age that are at the top of the sport.

Let's do some simple assessment:

Fedor fought in Russia, made boatloads of money, attained superstar status in his home country, respect around the world, and is widely regarded as one of, if not the, best mixed martial artist in history.

Chris Weidmann, UFC middleweight champion, was destitute and desperate for money just weeks before headlining a huge UFC pay-per-view title fight despite the fact that he'd already fought in--and won--a handful of UFC fights.

So yeah...Dana exposed Fedor and Fedor's management. Fedor lost because the UFC didn't sign him. Blah blah, sure...that would all be true if not for those damned pesky fact thingees.

At one point in time Dana was obsessed with Fedor and trying to get him into the UFC. Dana hates his management team more than anything. Vadim is showing more interest and going to UFC events now that UFC is establishing itself in Russia. I'm sure once the UFC explodes in Russia, Fedor will wish he could fight in it.

no source karmapolice?
images

no source karmapolice?
images

It's right there at the top!

i have watched that already, i mean when did cain say he cant wait for fedor to come to the ufc?

Fedor made over 10 million dollars over the course of that "co-promotion" , fought on CBS in 2009, and the president attends his fights.

All while Pettis makes 27k to fight for the UFC belt in 2013.

Who are you children kidding?

No business sense.

Reel Box Fan has been on a roll with Fedor defense today making zuffa lemmings eat their words. I give you 2 ice cream cones up.

Back