Fedor, Cruz and Aldo are the clear P4P top 3 MMA fighters in history

GSP benefited from the pre-USADA era joke testing, most of his game revolved around having the advantages that PEDs give you, ie. the explosiveness and strength. Technique wise he was abysmal, he was beaten up like a bitch by an unsophisticated brawler like Hendricks who only has overhands. His face was all busted up. He got beat into submission by fucking Serra FFS. Cruz would never get hit so much by someone like Hendricks. As I said, if they were the same weight even with PEDs GSP would be easy prey for Cruz, he's the kind of fighter Cruz looks the best against.

Even if you ignore that GSP was roided to the gills if they were the same weight Cruz would toy with any version of GSP. GSP would be hitting air all night long and he wouldn't be able to score takedowns either because Cruz wouldn't stand in front of him and would be nowhere to find. 50-45 Cruz.

Eat shit and live

Stfu before I report you for fighter bashing

Bashes on mighty mouse for the guys hes beaten then goes on to say cruz is the best. LOL this guy

I chose to use 2 objective criterias, title defenses and not being busted for PEDs or not having an antidoping policy at all like back in Pride.... so, according to my personal criteria Aldo and GSP fit the profile by number of consecutive title defenses (9 each, yes, I´m counting Aldo´s WEC title defenses) in the most important organization that actually had an antidoping policy, and both fighters without ever failing PED tests. Despite the fact that GSP retired without losing his streak, I give Aldo a slight advantage for still being competitive after USADA, despite his single loss, he bounced back and looked great against a tough Edgar, like true champions do.... GSP conveniently decided to retire before USADA and after a controversial win.... you know, just sayin....

Lies

P4P list goes

#1 bob sapp
#2 datsik
# mustafa Al turk

If you disagree with this list you're a ped user.

Piss off with your poorly disguised gsp hating bullshit......

I'm puzzled as to how people keep bringing up Cruz in GOAT talk. He has a great record, so does Khabib..they're both great fighters, but they haven't done anything to put themselves in GOAT talk. If I were to compare them to a boxer, they're more along the lines of Cotto or Bradley. Great fighters, great records, but nothing too spectacular.
Cruz hasn't faced cans, but he didn't face what Fedor , GSP, Jones, and Silva have, nor has he got wins over his competition as impressively as those guys did. Cruz is great, but he has more work to do to get into GOAT talk.

Fedor
Anderson
GSP
Bones
Aldo
Hughes
Mighty Mouse
Henderson
Liddell
Royce

There's your top 10 p4p of all time. Just outside of that group I'd include guys like Big Nog, Wandy, BJ, Couture, Cain, Sakuraba, both Shamrocks, Bas, and a few others.

If you're wondering why I included Royce, well I don't base the p4p rankings on who would beat who. I base it on your level of dominance vs your peers of your own era, and Royce certainly dominated his own era. That's the same reason I say guys like Ken and Frank, Bas, and Sakuraba.

I also don't diminish their legacy based on losses that took place when they were well past their primes. Chuck got ktfo left and right towards the end, but in his prime he more or less beat every other top contender at his weight.

Some guys will end up higher but you also have to factor in longevity. Bones, Aldo and MM could all end up much higher.

I didn't factor in ped's at all. Everyone I mentioned was on them at some point, and so were all of their opponents.

GSP benefited from the pre-USADA era joke testing, most of his game revolved around having the advantages that PEDs give you, ie. the explosiveness and strength. Technique wise he was abysmal, he was beaten up like a bitch by an unsophisticated brawler like Hendricks who only has overhands. His face was all busted up. He got beat into submission by fucking Serra FFS. Cruz would never get hit so much by someone like Hendricks. As I said, if they were the same weight even with PEDs GSP would be easy prey for Cruz, he's the kind of fighter Cruz looks the best against.

I don't think so man.

Georges level of competition was way higher.

I think Georges would smother him.

Fedor
Anderson
GSP
Bones
Aldo
Hughes
Mighty Mouse
Henderson
Liddell
Royce

There's your top 10 p4p of all time. Just outside of that group I'd include guys like Big Nog, Wandy, BJ, Couture, Cain, Sakuraba, both Shamrocks, Bas, and a few others.

I also don't diminish their legacy based on losses that took place when they were well past their primes. Chuck got ktfo left and right towards the end, but in his prime he more or less beat every other top contender at his weight.

Lol you have Liddell in the top 10 but not Wand, Rampage, or Shogun.

Liddell has never been the #1 LHW and got mauled by Rampage in his Prime, twice. Who in turn got mauled a combined 3 times by Wand and Shogun

GSP should be above Fedor in every criteria.

Except in reality.

Cause in reality you have to imagine how GSP would do against Fedor if he was a bigger man.

GSP is the closest MMA got to the sport of fencing :D

By the way, even tho I don't like GSP as a fighter that much, I think he is a really cool and kind person.

GSP should be above Fedor in every criteria.
Lol you could argue with anderson being over GSP but not over Fedor.
He was fighting bigger men and finishing.
If GSP had fought MW and LHW for ten years finishing guys and beating them at their own thing it would be similar.
GSP inability to finish guys and the way he left on a sour note, just before USADA put him below Fedor and possibly Anderson

If GSP and Fedor were the same size GSP would completely own him. Lol. So there goes your thread

I don t think so. It s all speculation anyway, only sure thing is GSP wouldn t be able to finish him.

I don't think so man.

Georges level of competition was way higher.

I think Georges would smother him.
No, Fedor's best opponents > GSP's best opponents.

And wins over guys like Hardy, Koscheck, Alves and Fitch are looking worse and worse as time goes on. Who had Fitch beat when he fought GSP? Fitch landed a fluke upkick on Alves and had split decision win over Diego Sanchez. That's it. Then he went to the "minor leagues" and got choked out by a can (Burkman). LOL.
Don't get me started on Koscheck, one of GSP's oh-so-great opponents. Guy has lost 5 in a row (most of them by finishes, something GSP couldn't achieve).
And Alves, well, he's basically been a 0.5 fighter since he fought GSP.

GSP's opponents are so overrated it's not even funny.

Last edited:
Back