Fedor censoring Aleks

Inge T

I upload things
@Blue
Reaction score
From Vadim's Instagram account (and linked from Fedor's Facebook page):
3tser.jpg

Why the low quality, you may ask? Well, the original picture is larger:
Turnir-s-uchastiem-azerbaydzhanskikh-bokserov-posetyat-Fedor-Emelyanenko-i-Nikolay-Valuev-x_1d0d93cd.jpg

And yes, Valuev is a decently sized fella.

Vadim doesn't like people who are bad for business and Aleks is bad for business.

Simple as that.

Can you blame him? The guy is a mess and I wouldn't associate with my brother if he was like that either. Not that I get along with my brother anyways, but still.

Aleks was always trouble. Even as a kid he had that psychokiller feel. Look at that face.

lolokb.jpg

Valuev would get Morais'd by Aleks

Vadim doesn't like people who are bad for business and Aleks is bad for business.

Simple as that.
Yep, I don't think it's Fedor censoring Aleks so much as Finkelstein or whatever his name is.

The dude with Fedor in the modified pic, is the current M-1 HW champ or something like that?

Yep, I don't think it's Fedor censoring Aleks so much as Finkelstein or whatever his name is.

The dude with Fedor in the modified pic, is the current M-1 HW champ or something like that?

That's Nikolai Valuev. Former WBA world champ.

How is Fedor censoring Aleks because Vadim cropped him out of a photo?

I doubt Fedor even knows what Instagram is.

Also, Aleks is a trainwreck and an all-around embarrassment. I don't blame Vadim for cropping him out.

Fedor doesn't use facebook, therefore he hasn't got a facebook page.

This is an old tradition in Russia.

Stalin+1_2

2.jpg

Is normal.

So Aleks has gone from knocking out SHW's out in pride to raping (allegedly) maids

Vadim is still controlling Fedor apparently, odd that he associates himself with such seemingly scummy individuals *cough putin cough*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back