Fedor beating Bader is bigger than 80% of the s--- happening in the UFC.

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its obviously not bigger than beating Jones, Khabib or DC or maybe even Whitaker which is arguable but Bader is better than at least half the HWs in the UFC top 10 today. Stylistically could give anyone from MW to LHW a very hard fight. Fedor beating him at his current state (probably wont happen) would be insanely impressive. Bader is 11-1 in the last 6 years with 5 wins coming by TKO during that span. He just beat the shit out of Matt Mattrione who would have a decent shot against guys like Volkov, Reem, Lewis (who he already KTFO in the first) and that means Bader could easily be a top 5 UFC HW today. I dont think Fedor will win because hes too old for this kind of match up but if he pulls it off its a fucking amazing win in the sport. UFC or Bellator.

Ryan has a talent for losing the big fights.

#1 Contender fight against Machida:
giphy.gif

#1 Contender fight against Glover:
69d54-1.gif

#1 Contender fight against Rumble Johnson:
vs-bader.gif

Last edited:
He beats a LHW big deal.

He lost to a MW in Dan Henderson.

FACT.

Fedor will KO Bader. He's a Top 10 HW for sure though.

Bader is going to knock Fedor out cold.

A real chance it could happen. But Fedors fights always have a little surprise for everyone. We will see if the GOAT can throw one more fastball down the middle. Catching the big eared american clown while hes going in for a cowardly takedown on the 42 year old GOAT who fights for everything that is right.

GOAT BLESS

Scared me I thought this fight already happened and I missed it

Bader always a 3-5 guy(still great not hating) no changing that , a win for Fedor would be very impressive tho

Bader will win this tho.

He's better than Sonnen and Fabio combined.

Bellator and his wash out fighters.......don't get me wrong i will be watching Fedor Vs Bader......but thinking that they are on the pound for pound list or that the could kill the UFC roster....nahhhhhhhhh

Thanks for reminding me this fight is happening. I'll for sure check the results after it happens.

You left out the part where that 1 in 11-1 was against the best opponent he faced in that stretch by far and he got absolutely smashed.

Bader is good. He's not great. And I say that as a guy who's been a fan of his ever since TUF. He's in Bellator and suddenly a champ there and not in the UFC or ever a UFC champ for a reason. It's not a better win than 80% of things going on in the UFC, that's typical Pride/Fedor nuthugging.

You left out the part where that 1 in 11-1 was against the best opponent he faced in that stretch by far and he got absolutely smashed.

Bader is good. He's not great. And I say that as a guy who's been a fan of his ever since TUF. He's in Bellator and suddenly a champ there and not in the UFC or ever a UFC champ for a reason. It's not a better win than 80% of things going on in the UFC, that's typical Pride/Fedor nuthugging.
already excuses are being made...

Anyone can get smashed, dumbass. Look at how Weidman got smashed. Or how Rockhold got smashed. ETC who the fuck cares? Sometime you get your ass beat in a fight when you hav 30+ fights. Is it that too hard for your geek ass to understand? or have you just never really trained and fought before? Derrick Lewis just fought for the HW Belt and was ranked #3 HW in the world. Volkov was ranked behind him. Both guys who would lose to Bader more times than not. Thats means a win over Bader is impressive as fuck if Fedor pulls it off somehow. Now go and get your shinebox.

Back