Fedor and Rampage hanging out post fight

Ya gotta love rampages spirit. Last Pic Fedors bicep/shoulders looking pretty cut btw

I chuckled when Jackson said he’s returning to 205.​

He’ll never see lightheavy again.

Jerry Milan needs to calm down there.

Hey ANdrei what is that blue shirt Fedors wore like multiple times now?
Total slavic thing, usually you wont see the same clothing on a pro-anything more than once.

I thought it was his team but then I saw the strongman guy wore it in build-up for fight vs aleks

That's what it's all about

Total slavic thing, usually you wont see the same clothing on a pro-anything more than once.

I thought it was his team but then I saw the strongman guy wore it in build-up for fight vs aleks
The shirt is a sponsor type shirt. It says Northern Landing (Severnii Desant in Russian, sorry if I butchered that). Northern Landing, or Nord Desant, sponsors quite a few Russian fighters. I have a couple of these shirts, actually.

edit: tagging @Andrey Kamensky in case he has more to add.

I chuckled when Jackson said he’s returning to 205.​

He’ll never see lightheavy again.

If he stopped drinking that Monster Energy drink crap and laid of the chocolate bars, he'll drop 40 pounds without exercising.

If he stopped drinking that Monster Energy drink crap and laid of the chocolate bars, he'll drop 40 pounds without exercising.

I hope he does, but personally I don’t think he has the motivation or discipline to anymore.

I’ve also got this bad boy hanging up on my wall upstairs :D
8AC56C1F-1373-491A-AA46-2BEDC6772BEC.jpeg

The shirt is a sponsor type shirt. It says Northern Landing (Severnii Desant in Russian, sorry if I butchered that). Northern Landing, or Nord Desant, sponsors quite a few Russian fighters. I have a couple of these shirts, actually.

+ expediciya

I’ve also got this bad boy hanging up on my wall upstairs :D
View attachment 701541

This is the most confusing mma "sponsor type thing" shirt I have seen.
Most brands are simple... Venum has a snake, it fits and just looks cool, obv ud think it has to do w sports (or motorcross lol but you get the gist)

While I really like the color, esp the diff color sleeves and the fit, the graphic is confusing. Is that a tech company, a soviet pioneer organization, or a travel company. It's got a map ok but then there's something like a parachute bullet thing on the side? It's a flying school or theyre building drones

Just way too busy and confusing. Also the writing kind of monopolizing the space over the graphics. Idk how you can alter and have fun w this either since you have to take all the logos all together instead of one clean logo like the nike swoop which is then altered

This is the most confusing mma "sponsor type thing" shirt I have seen.
Most brands are simple... Venum and a snake, just looks cool, obv ud think it has to do w sports (or motorcross lol but you get the gist)

While I really like the color, esp the diff color sleeves and the fit, the graphic is confusing. Is that a tech company, a soviet pioneer organization, or a travel company. It's russia ok but then there's something like a parachute bullet thing on the side? It's a flying school?

Just way too busy
It’s an expedition to the arctic, which is done for environmental and military research, as well as a point of pride. A native Russian could probably tell you more about it than I could. But they’re also involved in athletics and fitness, from what I can tell from their social media.
https://www.instagram.com/norddesant/?hl=en

It’s an expedition to the arctic, which is done for environmental and military research, as well as a point of pride. A native Russian could probably tell you more about it than I could. But they’re also involved in athletics and fitness, from what I can tell from their social media.
https://www.instagram.com/norddesant/?hl=en

That's pretty cool actually then. I mean itd be cool as like one variation not the entire badge.

Look at nasa, bit busy but still simpler than all that, easy to put onto anything
nasa-logo-web-rgb.png

edit: tagging @Andrey Kamensky in case he has more to add.
@BFoe got it right. Nothing to add here ;)

Who is the girl between Rampage and Fedor? I'm asking this for a friend.

Back