Fedor and Pride = The two most overrated entities in Combat Sports History

Can we not do this during the holidays? I'm a real dick when it comes to Fedor threads but lets just tone it down for a while.

6891948D-5F7C-4D54-B1F2-B061A92FBA64.jpg

you've won!!

Getting banned for having an opinion....wow this site is full of softies now.

Getting banned for having an opinion....wow this site is full of softies now.

It's not an opinion if it's wrong.

That's called "factually incorrect".

Aka: Fake news. If Facebook banning it, why not Sherdog?

You go sit in a f*cking corner right now and don't come out until you are instructed to do so!!!!00-01-16.jpg

i think this guy was WeidmansDad's second account. glad he is gone. he just loves trolling
I would rather have more trolls then more new memembers that have noting to contribute other then riding Conor's jock.

Facebook is a social media site, this an MMA forum. You would think the people on here would have thicker skin. I think Fedor is overrated myself so I just didn't see the post not in banning him. Oh well

A reminder that Fedor lost three straight when he had to set foot in a cage, to top UFC guys today. And on top of that he was a guy who absolutely dominated PRIDE (which was only a small step up from WWE). Hendo, another dominant PRIDE champ also had very litltle success in the UFC. This shows how weak PRIDE really was.

PRIDE and Fedor fanboys are seriously very delusional and sad. Fedor never came anywhere near the heights of Conor McGregor. People should not be putting Pride champs who didn't also win UFC belts in the P4P list. McGregor is 100x better than Fedor and anyone who fought for PRIDE as a whole.
You're a waste of space.

Do the world a favor, find the nearest building, go on the roof, then walk off the ledge.

I'm not surprised this post is from someone who joined this week and has Mcgregor in his username
I agree......If U never experienced Pride or the Early Years of the UFC - U have no business discussing them....In other words TS don't know shit!

A reminder that Fedor lost three straight when he had to set foot in a cage, to top UFC guys today. And on top of that he was a guy who absolutely dominated PRIDE (which was only a small step up from WWE). Hendo, another dominant PRIDE champ also had very litltle success in the UFC. This shows how weak PRIDE really was.

PRIDE and Fedor fanboys are seriously very delusional and sad. Fedor never came anywhere near the heights of Conor McGregor. People should not be putting Pride champs who didn't also win UFC belts in the P4P list. McGregor is 100x better than Fedor and anyone who fought for PRIDE as a whole.
1) your an idiot
2) Anderson silva, shogun rua, quintin Jackson, all came from pride and did very well, hendo and fedor were out of their primes when they left pride and hendo still have huge knockout performances,
3) when pride and ufc was going at the same time chuck liddell who dominated ufc and was the title holder went to pride tournament and lost in the 2nd round I believe it was to quintin Jackson. and this was the time nog and crocop were in their primes with the emelianenkos and the champ of ufc was fucking randy coutour who lost to nog after he was out of his prime.

cavemen lost 3 in a row. They invented the wheel but that's not very impressive is it.

Back