Fedor and Mir Face Off

Bader looks huge, Mo looks small there in that line-up.

Will NOT miss Mir VS Fedor! Very anticipated fight!
Bisping: Bader can't make 185, Ive seen him with his shirt off.

Chael: I am taller and heavier than King Mo.

I'm rooting for Mir..but damn does he look out of shape...unless that shape is a circle.

Fedor loses via blackout.
Seriously, his chin is gone go heaven - you only need to land one half-decent punch and Fedor is done.
He's been put out twice

i think he still has recovery and chin

Since hendo he has been chinny though

The fight was like 10 minutes of fence clinching where Mir used his 30 lbs weight advantage to lean his body on Cro Cop on the fence.
Cro Cop would most likely beat him in the ring.

Mir knows if he wins this fight he’s basically booked a spot in the tournament final, so hopefully he stays focused on fedor first.

Fedor if he wins, eh not so much. Could see chael beating fedor at this point in the semi final.

Mir knows if he wins this fight he’s basically booked a spot in the tournament final, so hopefully he stays focused on fedor first.

Fedor if he wins, eh not so much. Could see chael beating fedor at this point in the semi final.

Personally, I think Fedor will beat Mir because Mir is so out of shape. I cannot see him having a productive camp considering he will have to focus on making 265....which is pathetic considering how in shape he used to be. Fedor will probably be around 230 lbs. and Mir will be like 263 with zero cardio. If Fedor dances around for the first few minutes he can probably put Mir's lights out.

As for Sonnen, I don't know. He doesn't have KO power and I think Fedor can catch him as well. I think Fedor will reach the finals.

However, I do not see him beating Mitrione, Nelson, or Bader at this point. He would have to get lucky and have King Mo reach the final due to an injury or huge upset(s).

It sucks seeing Fedor suck but i am still going to watch!

I will never understand why he stopped trying for subs or doing ground and pound. He is strictly a stand up fighter at this point. My only guess is his body is so beat up and he doesnt like training his ground game anymore

What are the chances we see this again?

tumblr_nujlen02cG1s80fhyo1_500.gif
This isn't happening again. Lol.

Personally, I think Fedor will beat Mir because Mir is so out of shape. I cannot see him having a productive camp considering he will have to focus on making 265....which is pathetic considering how in shape he used to be. Fedor will probably be around 230 lbs. and Mir will be like 263 with zero cardio. If Fedor dances around for the first few minutes he can probably put Mir's lights out.

As for Sonnen, I don't know. He doesn't have KO power and I think Fedor can catch him as well. I think Fedor will reach the finals.

However, I do not see him beating Mitrione, Nelson, or Bader at this point. He would have to get lucky and have King Mo reach the final due to an injury or huge upset(s).

Fedor Mir is probably a case of who lands first, in which case yes a 230lb fedor should be fast enough to piece up fat Mir... but man I can’t get the image of fedor doing the Brock dance around the cage when he fought Maldonado. I just think fedor is so far past it, worse than Mir...

Jesus christ, I was hoping that Fedor was going to retire.

Fedor is a terrible matchup for mir. If fedor comes in shape and motivated, he beats mir easily

I would love to see Mir win this tourney but he’s so unpredictable on what shape or strategy he will come in with.

Maybe Fedor 2018 is a better model than the last few years? One can hope!

I would love to see Mir win this tourney but he’s so unpredictable on what shape or strategy he will come in with.

Is it just me or does it look like Mir is on adderall or cocaine? His eyes are crazy and some movements are twitchy.

Back