Fedor and Dana back in better times together

Ol'Ironhead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just came across a picture of Dana and Fedor with Randy, all together looking very joyful. I wonder if anyone else has come across this? Bonus pic...Zulu'd!

10xc8w8.jpg

fedor.jpg

speaking of fedor this tidbit from his most recent interview:

Q. There was a lot of noise when you walked out at the Bellator event wearing the same sweater, that you were wearing back in 2009 at the affliction events. (they call this sweater "Glorious sweater of absolute victory" in the US). Tell us, What brand is that sweater? because everybody want to buy one but can not find.

A. I don't remember the brand. This sweater was baught a long time ago, really — And I can not wear it down. I'm just wearing it carefully .

Q. You keep it simple when it comes to clothing?

A. Yes. Possibly, That's why that sweater became so popular. I'm just getting too attached to things probably. And happy, when they are not wearing down quickly.

glorious sweater of absolute victory fedor is the god that chuck wif dat look, motivated bj, and sea level cain worship

method=get&s=fedor-emelianenko-01-01-2014-17-23-25-289.jpg

credit to andrey kamensky for originally posting this (in the world wide mma subforum)

Till this day it still pisses me off that we never saw Randy vs Fedor.

Fedor is cool.

I've mentioned this before on here but the greatest story I've heard if Fedor was told by James Thompson. Google it, I'd post a link but like Murtah, I'm too old for this shit.

"Fedor & Randy were never my friends."

If Dana wasn't such an ass he would have signed Fedor the minute they bought out Pride.

Till this day it still pisses me off that we never saw Randy vs Fedor.
yeahhh but,i really think Fedor would have handled him. He had too many more weapons than randy. I dont think you can physically and mentally break Fedor,and thats what Randy needed to do. Somewhere in all that,even if he could get something going with his grappling,Fedor woulda starched him. Too much for the old man.

If Dana wasn't such an ass he would have signed Fedor the minute they bought out Pride.
I dont think Fedor wanted to do it at that time. His pride contract was much more comfortable than the restrictions imposed by the ufc contract,and he actually legit made some good money and compelling fights without the ufc for a while. if he had kept winning in strikeforce,who knows?

WME should make it happen and sign Fedor.

yeahhh but,i really think Fedor would have handled him. He had too many more weapons than randy. I dont think you can physically and mentally break Fedor,and thats what Randy needed to do. Somewhere in all that,even if he could get something going with his grappling,Fedor woulda starched him. Too much for the old man.
I thought at the time Randy had it in the bag.

Just to familiarize yourself with my resume, I recently picked Eddie over Conor, Weidman over Romero, and common sense over Trump.

Just to familiarize yourself with my resume, I recently picked Eddie over Conor, Weidman over Romero, and common sense over Trump.

Common sense would have told you that Trump was going to win over fucking Hillary...lol

It was more about Fedor's management making impossible demands.Of course people blame dana just cause he's an idiot sometimes,but that's being ignorant to that situation.

Sure, I always thought Fedor was the odds on favorite, for various reasons. Randy had many intangibles though, and many times overcame what many thought were impossible odds. Would have been a lot of fun...

Looked broken in the Bigfoot fight.Broke my heart too lol

Just came across a picture of Dana and Fedor with Randy, all together looking very joyful. I wonder if anyone else has come across this? Bonus pic...Zulu'd!

10xc8w8.jpg

fedor.jpg

It's amazing that Fedor is the toughest guy out of that five men considering he is the smallest and the least assuming visually.

Looked broken in the Bigfoot fight.Broke my heart too lol
He still tried going for the heel hook. He was losing and beat up but he wasnt done. Fucking eye!

this is very funny.

but Randy is the most overrated HW ever, nd couldnt hang with the LHWs from Pride, much less Zombie Nog.

Fedor is outta his league.

this is very funny.

but Randy is the most overrated HW ever, nd couldnt hang with the LHWs from Pride, much less Zombie Nog.

Fedor is outta his league.
Upon the reflection I had several years ago I realized that you were right years before ever coming into contact with you.

I consider it amongst my greatest personal triumphs.

Back