Fedor and Conor fought guys 3 times their size!!!!!!!!!

Hendo was struggling to make 207lbs.

End of career, tail end of career. Two guys, both slipping.
Get this shit out of here.

Maybe James Worthy would beat Kevin Johnson in a game of 1 on 1 in the year 2017.
Shows us nothing about their prime abilities.

Fedor fought a lot of guys much bigger than him. None were as skilled as Diaz was though.

End of career, tail end of career. Two guys, both slipping.
Get this shit out of here.

Maybe James Worthy would beat Kevin Johnson in a game of 1 on 1 in the year 2017.
Shows us nothing about their prime abilities.
lmao. Hendo would have slept Fedor 10/10 times

fedor-emelianenko-vs-choi-hong-man1.jpg

sylvia_fedor.jpg

1478051552159-sp-jpg.179813

Conor and his camp are so full of shit.

my friend knows someone who knows someone who tweets for Diaz's camp and they told me Diaz was almost 210 for his fight against Conor. True story.

There isnt a single one of Fedors opponents Conor could beat. That much we do know.

Glad you read that post considering Choi, Sylvia, etc. were guys credited as being bigger than Fedor, not smaller. Which still didn't lead to Fedor having fought against guys who were bigger than him more frequently than he fought against guys smaller than him.

Go back to your fantasy land where Fedor was 220lbs fighting 300lb guys every fight.

lo l@ 17 guys not being enough for you cupcake <3

Fedor fought a lot of guys much bigger than him. None were as skilled as Diaz was though.

Cro cop was more skilled than diaz. He was truly world class in kickboxing (wins over remy bonjasky, jerome le banner, peter aerts). I dont think diaz is world class in either striking or grappling. And what made cro cop so good was that he also had great takedown defence and defensive grappling.

Glad you read that post considering Choi, Sylvia, etc. were guys credited as being bigger than Fedor, not smaller. Which still didn't lead to Fedor having fought against guys who were bigger than him more frequently than he fought against guys smaller than him.

Go back to your fantasy land where Fedor was 220lbs fighting 300lb guys every fight.

If he did then he would not even be top 10 ever. Fedors best wins were against smaller HWs.

Cro cop was more skilled than diaz. He was truly world class in kickboxing (wins over remy bonjasky, jerome le banner, peter aerts). I dont think diaz is world class in either striking or grappling. And what made cro cop so good was that he also had great takedown defence and defensive grappling.

Wasn't Fedor like 14LBs bigger then Cro Cop?

Oh god here we go. Was this thread just created for fydora fans to cream all over themselves looking at pictures of DHC and Timmeh??? You guys may want to look at a picture of hendo or maldonando instead....but that wouldn't help your shitty "fydora fought giants" agenda.

Oh god here we go. Was this thread just created for fydora fans to cream all over themselves looking at pictures of DHC and Timmeh??? You guys may want to look at a picture of hendo or maldonando instead....but that wouldn't help your shitty "fydora fought giants" agenda.

Who the fook is this guy?

<{cum@me}>

Back