Fedor +350 Bader -450

You seem like a smart gambler, but your common sense skills suck. The fact that my first post said i am not a gambling man says it all. I don't gamble you fool. I have been trolling you this entire time and you have been oblivious to it the entire time.
Be glad this isn't in the heavies anymore.
I was trying to explain you (and anyone else who cared) a basic betting principle that a lot of laymen don't seem to be aware of, I wasn't saying you literally had to bet anything. I don't see the need for your petty attitude or the name calling here.

I was trying to explain you (and anyone else who cared) a basic betting principle that a lot of laymen don't seem to be aware of, I wasn't saying you literally had to bet anything. I don't see the need for your petty attitude or the name calling here.
Your posts make sense to anyone with a brain. Ignore the Troll a.k.a. Idiot.

I'm backing fedor, but at this stage of his career baders a tough fight

Lol...

Seriously guys debate this with me

Bader has looked ok recently sure, but he's fighting meh guys who don't have his weakness
'What's his weakness darknet?'

I'll tell you children

Anyone fucking scary or in spots where he's supposed to win
Bader is a bit of a flake at times.. and Fedor ... the dude will snap an armbar out of nothing or knock him stiff in the first exchange

Gimme Fedor and I don't give a fuck

Sounds about right... I give Fedor no more than 4 in 1 shot

Fedor only needs 1 to win
and I think he will at least land 1 out of the bombs thrown

I might drop a little money on Fedor nearer the time, I have a feeling he can win it

I expect the lines to get closer.

People forget Bader getting totally owned by Rumble, dropped by Tito, one shotted by Machida.

Fedor is gonna hit him imo, and he wont respond well
That was then ,this is now- hence Bader -450 favorite. I'll never understand the lack of common sense of fights that happened years ago. Certain fighters evolve and get better- not hard to understand (and I'm not even a Bader supporter- Mousasi eventually beats Bader to become champ champ while Ryan keeps heavy belt cause of lack of great heavies in bellator)

That was then ,this is now- hence Bader -450 favorite. I'll never understand the lack of common sense of fights that happened years ago. Certain fighters evolve and get better- not hard to understand (and I'm not even a Bader supporter- Mousasi eventually beats Bader to become champ champ while Ryan keeps heavy belt cause of lack of great heavies in bellator)
Well then put your money where your mouth is. Bader wouldn't have beat Frank Mir and Fedor kOd him in like 2 minutes

Well then put your money where your mouth is. Bader wouldn't have beat Frank Mir and Fedor kOd him in like 2 minutes
I don't lay -450 to win 100 ..... that's not the point. I'm fairly certain Vegas is a gazillion times smarter than you and there's a good reason why Bader is a -450 favorite against a fat ,old and sloppy fedor....buts it s mma and anything can happen.

Btw, (again, I'm no Ryan Bader supporter)- how the fuck do you know that Mir would beat Bader.
I mean ?????? he'd play underdog to Bader ..... just not as big.

I just put all my bitcoin on Fedor

Bader is a horrible match for Fedor. Bader is a bigger stronger version of Chael and is strong enough to hold him down. Not sure why people count out Bader, this guy was undefeated for a while until he fought Jones. I actually like both guys.

Yeah pretty much.

Fedor's the GOAT.

I love him till the day I die.

I don't see him winning this fight, but I'll be cheering for him like crazy.
You also thought Mir would destroy Fedor.

I don't mean to out you (you're one of my favorite posters), but I feel like tons of Fedor's biggest fans are also some of the most doom and gloom, vastly overlooking his skillset and recent positive moments, possibly as a defence mechanism in case he loses.

Not saying Bader can't be the favorite, but he has a track record of getting KO'd in bouts like this, and Fedor is still a dangerous SOB.

Last edited:
I see Bader winning this no problem and Tito destroying Chuck. Then of course Tito talking his way into a title shot.

Bader is a horrible match for Fedor. Bader is a bigger stronger version of Chael and is strong enough to hold him down. Not sure why people count out Bader, this guy was undefeated for a while until he fought Jones. I actually like both guys.

Bader has a glass chin whereas Chael has never been KO'd.

These betting lines are great. I might make my first ever bet..couple of bucks multiple times

My man Fedya will Kill make Bader into Sader.

Still can't understand what the fook Bader, Mo and Chael were doing there, when Bellator has fucking Minakov, Sergiey, Kongo, Nelson, and so on.

Back