Fedor +350 Bader -450

You would take Fedor over the Tito from 2011? I think you're nuts. Look at the Maldonado fight. His chin is gone.
Tito isnt known for his k1 abilites. He landed a foerarm on bader luckily and bader went to sleep.

Yea fedors chin is less than what it was but Tito? Comeone man

Whats your opinion? I would need more then +350 to bet on a fight i feel is a 50/50 coin toss. More like +700 i would be tempted to risk $500.

+700 would be something like Jon Jones vs. Ed Herman open weight.

Those are some tasty odds.

Tempting.

Rooting for Teddy!

+700 would be something like Jon Jones vs. Ed Herman open weight.
Juicehead himself wouldn't even have accepted that fight on short notice when he had the belt. Hell, he turned down fighting a MW Chael Sonen on short notice.

Tito isnt known for his k1 abilites. He landed a foerarm on bader luckily and bader went to sleep.

Yea fedors chin is less than what it was but Tito? Comeone man

You realize Tito and Maldonado fought in the same division right? In 2011 Tito was losing competitive fights to top light heavyweights. He was a much better fighter than Maldonado has ever been. Fedor can't compete.

glover-ko-bader2.gif

If he stands, Fedor will probably knock him out/pound him out.
But Bader will try the wet blanket strategy this fight, and then i think Fedor will sub him.
It's a fight though, anything can happen.

Fedor unfortunately won’t last a round .... As I predicted from the beginning..... The one guy in the tournament that’s still in his prime will win

Whats your opinion? I would need more then +350 to bet on a fight i feel is a 50/50 coin toss. More like +700 i would be tempted to risk $500.
50/50 means the odds payout should be $100 for a $100 according to your prediction, fact that you get $350 for it instead means there is massive value and anyone with basic betting understanding would go ham on current odds if they considered the 'true' odds as 50/50.

50/50 means the odds payout should be $100 for a $100 according to your prediction, fact that you get $350 for it instead means there is massive value and anyone with basic betting understanding would go ham on current odds if they considered the 'true' odds as 50/50.
I know how the odds work. When i said 50/50, i meant its a 50/50 coin toss who wins (imo). I also said i am not a betting man, meaning betting $100 to get back $350 (only $250 profit) doesn't excite me for what i feel is a coin toss fight.

I know how the odds work. When i said 50/50, i meant its a 50/50 coin toss who wins (imo). I also said i am not a betting man, meaning betting $100 to get back $350 (only $250 profit) doesn't excite me for what i feel is a coin toss fight.
+350 means you win $350 (plus your original stake) with a $100 bet, not $250.

I don't see why you're elaborating on how 50/50 is a coin toss, since that's pretty much what it means. You have the given odds of +350, which implies Fedor has a chance of a little bit over 20% winning, you think it's 50%, so there is massive value on current odds according to how you see the fight. You get 3.5 times the payout on a fight you could see go either way.

So again, from a gambling perspective, the only logical conclusion would be to bet it huge at current odds, because you're not going to find a 30% edge that easily.

I'm pretty shocked by this as I think Fedor has a very good chance of winning, even if he might be the underdog. Mir is a tougher fight on paper than Bader. But Bader brings different things to the table.

Does that seem right to you as opening odds??

Discuss

I put $100 on Fedor as soon as I saw that. Not a lot, but if the odds go up in Bader's favor I'll put more.

I don't agree Fedor is best fighter of all time, but I have a hard time seeing what Bader is going to do to win this one.

Sounds about right. Chances are small for Fedor to land a big one, otherwise he gets mauled.

How does he get mauled?

I'm not a Fedor GOAT screecher, but I don't think Bader on the ground has this huge advantage people seem to think he does against Fedor.

+350 means you win $350 (plus your original stake) with a $100 bet, not $250.

I don't see why you're elaborating on how 50/50 is a coin toss, since that's pretty much what it means. You have the given odds of +350, which implies Fedor has a chance of a little bit over 20% winning, you think it's 50%, so there is massive value on current odds according to how you see the fight. You get 3.5 times the payout on a fight you could see go either way.

So again, from a gambling perspective, the only logical conclusion would be to bet it huge at current odds, because you're not going to find a 30% edge that easily.
You seem like a smart gambler, but your common sense skills suck. The fact that my first post said i am not a gambling man says it all. I don't gamble you fool. I have been trolling you this entire time and you have been oblivious to it the entire time.
Be glad this isn't in the heavies anymore.

Back