Federal Government buys riot gear, increases security funding, citing Corona Virus pandemic

seems prudent what with all these yahoos itching to shoot something

EX_0b-QX0AMmyTP

could be anyone under there amirite?

Are you terrified of them Fawlty?
These nerds can only be the boy who cried "tactical" so many times. Everybody should be concerned that their terrorist threats will turn into terrorist reality.

No it does not. It's a lot of barking. Don't honestly believe most are ready for biting.

If I was ever even 5% serious about thinking there was a possibility of an armed uprising in the near future, I would not be calling it the Boogaloo

If I was ever even 5% serious about thinking there was a possibility of an armed uprising in the near future, I would not be calling it the Boogaloo
It has to at least give you pause when the defense to terrorism is that they don't seem serious about it.

These nerds can only be the boy who cried "tactical" so many times. Everybody should be concerned that their terrorist threats will turn into terrorist reality.
It's not these guys you need to worry about Fawlty. It's the guy who DOESN'T go to these rallies but is even more aggressive in their belief that will be more likely to pop off. It'll be when the police come by their place on a Red Flag warrant or because their online speech is "troublesome" or they lose everything because of the quarantine and feel they have nothing left that can be taken and want someone to pay for that.

It's not these guys you need to worry about Fawlty. It's the guy who DOESN'T go to these rallies but is even more aggressive in their belief that will be more likely to pop off. It'll be when the police come by their place on a Red Flag warrant or because their online speech is "troublesome" or they lose everything because of the quarantine and feel they have nothing left that can be taken and want someone to pay for that.
You're talking about a lone wolf type, who can range from activist to hermit and everything in between. And that's not what I'm talking about, anyhow.

It has to at least give you pause when the defense to terrorism is that they don't seem serious about it.
There are a lot of joiners but very rare are the initiators.

There are a lot of joiners but very rare are the initiators.
Oh I get it, you're trying to subtly imply that you're the guy to watch out for. On a karate forum. Good luck with that, Rambo. lmao.

You're talking about a lone wolf type, who can range from activist to hermit and everything in between. And that's not what I'm talking about, anyhow.
I'm talking about all the barking going on both by the armed protesters and those against them. Accidents are certainly a possibility but actual purposeful initiated firearm violence isn't nearly as likely as you may wish to believe. At least that is my opinion.

Ah, I actually agree with you on that. I do consider Reagan to be one of the worst presidents ever though. You should watch this and let me know what you think.

It’s normal.
The USA has had many presidents who were, quite simply, absolutely awful people.

Journalists call it “rehabilitation”.
It happens most often after a former president passes away. All their colleagues are in feel-good mode and eager to praise them for the wonderful souls that they were (not).

In a different situation, politicians and journalists are already rehabilitating George W Bush, in order to favorably compare him to Trump.

I think a lot of it is blind patriotism as well.
It’s considered such a high virtue to be patriotic. Loving one’s national history is considered extremely patriotic.

Oh I get it, you're trying to subtly imply that you're the guy to watch out for. On a karate forum. Good luck with that, Rambo. lmao.
No I am not. I meant exactly what I said, that if something were to occur it would more likely be the lone wolf conspiracy minded or just broken type that would do so and not the people at the protests with their props.

It's odd that I never seem to hear voices on the right complain when the continued militarization of the police is used to brutalize protestors in Ferguson, or in the attempted murder of a Iraq War vet at occupy Oakland, but when the federal govt. preemptively acts to secure hospials against the potential threat of armed protests people bust out the tinfoil hats.

I'm all for opposing the govt's increasingly hostile response to it's civillians, but it would be nice if there was a little consistency.

Last edited:
No I am not. I meant exactly what I said, that if something were to occur it would more likely be the lone wolf conspiracy minded or just broken type that would do so and not the people at the protests with their props.
You definitely do think you're the real deal and fantasize about it. It's adorable.

But again, your only defense is that they don't seem serious. When people advertise that they want to start murdering us because they don't like emergency public health responses to pandemics, I take them at their word.

I don’t see a back strapped or low carry AR in an organized protest as a threat of violence. It’s furniture and part of their cosplay, like the vagina hats for the March for women

Both just make them look stupid imo, while making the wearers think they look special and part of a group

You can willfully misconstrue what I said in whatever manner you wish. Go on being terrified Fawlty. Their efforts appear to be working on you.

Yeah, damn those terrorist working class people wanting to go back to work so they can pay bills.

They should be like you and stay indoors all day reading the Huff Post and getting rejected on Tinder.

Post of the day.

Back