International Federal attorneys: can't find the parents of 545 migrant children separated by Trump administration

My presumption is these kids can now stay in America (I've asked for confirmation but no one answers). Can you see this as a potential positive that could be desired for those kids?
I can see how one might view that as a more positive alternative than raising them in a shit situation but in my opinion when a parent has a child it is their responsibility to be the best parent they can which most importantly means being present. Abandoning ones child is not a positive choice as I see it. The damage done to those children by being abandoned is a deeper cut than if they were raised in poverty or had to struggle to overcome... Really shitty parenting...

I can see how one might view that as a more positive alternative than raising them in a shit situation but in my opinion when a parent has a child it is their responsibility to be the best parent they can which most importantly means being present. Abandoning ones child is not a positive choice as I see it. The damage done to those children by being abandoned is a deeper cut than if they were raised in poverty or had to struggle to overcome... Really shitty parenting...

I can't imagine making the choice but I can see how it could be in the child's best interest.
I

I can't imagine making the choice but I can see how it could be in the child's best interest.
I
impossible to empathize. The love and affection of parents is one of the most valuable things in our existence imo, with that, poverty and hardships are all relative. We learn and grow from hardships and as malleable children we see how our parents overcome challenges mentally and physically, it's part of life... These parents who make a choice to abandon their children for some fairy tale existence are myopic at best and are doing far more harm than potential good... maybe it's just my privileged perspective, idk...

Back