* Canceled* Feb.26th Kubrat Pulev vs Junior Dos Santos TriadCombat Triller

Definitely going to watch this

War the mma fighters

I think vitor has more of a chance then jds

This could be a TUF fight for Pulev. I know he’s been I there with some decent guys before, but let’s see how he deals with someone who exclusively throws slow jab-overhands with no head movement. TUF riddle to solve.

I dont know who those two queens are but im assuming they are associated with MMA.
We dont tug cocks around here, I thought Pulev made that clear.
I do Jiu-Jitsu yes but my background is striking you couldn't handle me in a ring or cage but continue on.. I'll take this as you just busting my balls

I do Jiu-Jitsu yes but my background is striking you couldn't handle me in a ring or cage but continue on.. I'll take this as you just busting my balls
Id handle you in either.
While your grappling with gnomes and other inferior beings, and posting pictures of midgets
I'm preparing a jab with so much pepper that you'll be dumbfounded on what to do and how to get past it.
You cant take me down, you cant knock me out. I'm untouchable and unbeatable.
Too powerful and too fast, with impeccable timing and a masterful control of distance and range and unbelievable knack to use dirty tactics and cheat.
Ill rip your eyes out and bite your face off if need be. Ill soak my hands in cement and batter your children with them.
I will not lose, I refuse too.
Viva Boxing. Viva Carinito.

Id handle you in either.
While your grappling with gnomes and other inferior beings, and posting pictures of midgets
I'm preparing a jab with so much pepper that you'll be dumbfounded on what to do and how to get past it.
You cant take me down, you cant knock me out. I'm untouchable and unbeatable.
Too powerful and too fast, with impeccable timing and a masterful control of distance and range and unbelievable knack to use dirty tactics and cheat.
Ill rip your eyes out and bite your face off if need be. Ill soak my hands in cement and batter your children with them.
I will not lose, I refuse too.
Viva Boxing. Viva Carinito.

unnamed (5).jpg

{<jordan}

Anyhow...
I don't think Dawson is cut out for this kind of striking, he needs space and he isn't a power puncher. This sort of gimmick requires in-fighters and punchers imo.

JDS has good hands for mma standards (which doesnt mean much) and pulev is a slow starter. With them small gloves I think his best chance is to land early on kubrat. But I think pulev is gonna walk through him.

Belfort the puppet of triller, talking up his ass lol

Back