FEB.23rd James Degale vs Eubank JR PBC Showtime/US- ITV/ UK

When British rivals James DeGale, a former two-time super middleweight world titlist, and former title challenger Chris Eubank Jr. meet in a Feb. 23 grudge match at the O2 Arena in London, the fight will headline the first card of Premier Boxing Champions’ new deal with ITV, which will air the event on pay-per-view in the U.K. While no American broadcast details were announced, PBC spokesman Tim Smith told ESPN, “The fight will be shown in the U.S. but the network hasn’t been determined yet.” That likely means either Showtime or Fox/FS1, which have deals with PBC.

i

Dan Rafael, ESPN Senior Writer3h ago

degale would have humiliated him at his peak, he's a far superior fighter, but I dunno, I have the sense Chunky's done and while Junya isn't very good, he's got a really good gas tank and he's physical, so I thtink he's just going to maul DeGale

Former featherweight world titlist Lee Selby will move up two weight classes for his next fight.

Selby will take on Omar Douglas in a lightweight bout on Feb. 23 at the O2 Arena in London on the undercard of the all-British super middleweight grudge match between rivals James DeGale (25-2-1, 15 KOs), a former world titlist, and Chris Eubank Jr. (27-2, 21 KOs), Premier Boxing Champions and Poxon Sports announced on Monday.

Selby (26-2, 9 KOs) has struggled to make the 126-pound featherweight limit for quite some time and decided to go all the way to up to the 135-pound lightweight division, where attractive matches await him if he defeats Douglas (19-2, 13 KOs), 27, of Wilmington, Delaware.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...itlist-lee-selby-move-lightweight-feb-23-bout

Joe Joyce 7-0 vs Bermane stiverne 25-3 added

Does Degale have much left? If this fight was fought a couple years ago it would be easy to pick, but that is probably why it didn't happen. Eubank might win, but not because he is better.

DeGale is shot and Eubank Jr cant box

But being shot, and fighting a guy who comes forwards throwing bombs for the whole fight does not bode well for DeGale

Showtime will stream the main and co main events

two of the most unlikeable personalities in the sport go head to head

Hate it that DeGale gives up IBF belt for some money fight.

Still but the fight anyway.

two of the most unlikeable personalities in the sport go head to head

I am hoping for a double KO lol

Difficult trying to pick a someone i want to win.

Back