Feb.20th Adrien Broner vs Jovanie Santiago & Wallin vs Breazeale PBC Showtime

Redkach > Devon > Maidana > Broner

or

I thought Broner was headed to the big house. Dude does not need any more head trauma tbh.

Not a bad fight, even if Broner may not get his ass kicked.

In late July, Showtime Sports president and general manager Stephen Espinoza outlined most of the network’s boxing schedule for the rest of the year, but not all of the televised slots had been filled and other events might still be added.

Now, Espinoza is in the process of filling in those openings and scheduling additional events, as well as beginning to put events together for early 2021. One of those cards in January will be headlined by former four-division world titlist Adrien Broner, Espinoza told BoxingScene.com.

“Broner is coming back in January,” Espinoza said. Then Espinoza jokingly added, “Assuming he is done with his big record release.” Earlier this year, Broner put out a rap record.

As for the boxing ring, Broner, who has also had legal issues, has not fought since Manny Pacquiao cruised past him for a unanimous decision in a secondary welterweight world title defense on Jan. 19, 2019 in the main event of a Showtime PPV card at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

“We’re in the process of talking about opponents,” Espinoza said of Broner.

adrien-broner%20(1)_5.jpg

i wonder if adrien would make the hall of fame in like 10-15 years

sounds so silly but you wonder if what he did accomplish gets him in

i wonder if adrien would make the hall of fame in like 10-15 years

sounds so silly but you wonder if what he did accomplish gets him in
he's choked in all the truly important fights, he's always one drugged out incident away from landing in jail, and he seems to be an all around universal fuckup.

and yet, he won world titles in 4 different weight classes, something very few people in the history of the sport managed to achieve. he is legitimately an immense boxing talent and competitor, while at the same time being an equally immense disappointment.

it's just weird.

he's choked in all the truly important fights, he's always one drugged out incident away from landing in jail, and he seems to be an all around universal fuckup.

and yet, he won world titles in 4 different weight classes, something very few people in the history of the sport managed to achieve. he is legitimately an immense boxing talent and competitor, while at the same time being an equally immense disappointment.

it's just weird.
Had Broner had the discipline to make weight at 135 consistently, he probably would have had a good run there. I'd favor him over most, if not all, of the top ranked LWs that came after him.

Broner Brodies motherfuckers. Can't beat the man he can only beat himself.

2020 is not the year to be a woke hater.

KINGPIN.

y6dyObd.jpg
Broners only lost to Broner, in my book. No one else can beat him.

Sherdog stands behind Broner.

Also. Ramirez, Regis, Taylor.
He beats them all.

I'd be surprised if AB can focus but I hope he does. He's got a great heart but just seems like he has a hard time with decision making.

And just been hit with a $4 million judgement lol

“A Las Vegas judge approved a $4 million judgment against four-weight world champion boxer Adrien Broner who was sued by a man he punched and knocked unconscious on the Strip. The 2017 attack was captured on video as Broner shoved a woman and punched Carlos Gonzalez, knocking him unconscious.”
https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime...with-4m-judgment-in-strip-attack-2211407/amp/

And just been hit with a $4 million judgement lol

“A Las Vegas judge approved a $4 million judgment against four-weight world champion boxer Adrien Broner who was sued by a man he punched and knocked unconscious on the Strip. The 2017 attack was captured on video as Broner shoved a woman and punched Carlos Gonzalez, knocking him unconscious.”
https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime...with-4m-judgment-in-strip-attack-2211407/amp/
So we'll see a motivated AB?

Back