Feb.15th FOX’ Caleb Plant vs Vincent Feigenbutz PBC

That was a memorable moment.

Oh man. That sucks. 3 seconds left.

Ahhhhh Jack...

Time left doesn’t matter. Wow!!!
If there was two minutes left in the round that bout should have continued. Jesus, that was criminal. Terrible stoppage.

OK stoppage. Ref isn't supposed to consider the clock.
I agree on the clock, but it was a poor stoppage. Very poor. He was fine and showing it. Up, clear-eyed. Sucks for him to have that win stolen by a bad ref call.

Fuck. Awesome come back
Yeah, congrats to Ramos as he was game the whole time and hurt him there late, but that was a gift stoppage that should never have happened.

Wow! One second left. As Seano mentions, that is not supposed to be considered, but I disagree with the stoppage over all regardless of time. Ramos could have stopped him if there had been time, but there wasn't and it shouldn't have been stopped there.

Even on replay, that's still a fucked stoppage that the crew and Lennox is trying to justify. Terrible stoppage by Jack, there.

I agree on the clock, but it was a poor stoppage. Very poor. He was fine and showing it. Up, clear-eyed. Sucks for him to have that win stolen by a bad ref call.

he gave all the chances in the world to Fury in the 12th round. But in this one he has a quick trigger. I don’t like him as a Ref. Piece of shit

Jack Reiss is sort of weird. He stretches out the counts waaaay too long for my liking. He gives a 10 count then spends like another 5 seconds talking to the fighter.

Jack Reiss is sort of weird. He stretches out the counts waaaay too long for my liking. He gives a 10 count then spends like another 5 seconds talking to the fighter.

I don’t like this MF

He did kinda stumble if we're honest

Yeah, I was about to say I didn't like the stoppage but then that stumble.... Questionable stoppage I guess but not a bad one.

If there was two minutes left in the round that bout should have continued. Jesus, that was criminal. Terrible stoppage.

nooooo. Can he continue. Not can he continue for ——-

1 fucking second from a clear udec win.
Jack Reis won the fight

Yeah, I was about to say I didn't like the stoppage but then that stumble.... Questionable stoppage I guess but not a bad one.
Yeah agreed

Back