Feb.20th Adrien Broner vs Jovanie Santiago & Wallin vs Breazeale PBC Showtime

I hope AB stays in camp and keeps working. I'd like to see his comeback and a humble AB.

gettin' real douglas macarthur energy from AB right now.

However, Broner (33-4-1, 24 KOs), 31, of Cincinnati, will not face Pedro Campa (31-1-1, 21 KOs), 28, of Mexico, as originally planned. Campa is out of the bout because he has tested positive for Covid-19, a source with knowledge of the details told BoxingScene.com.

That has left organizers in search of a new opponent to face Broner. They are in the same situation with former lightweight world titlist Robert Easter Jr., who is also scheduled to be on the card. The unidentified opponent that Easter he was slated to face has also been forced off the show because he too tested positive for Covid-19, the source said.

adrien-broner%20(28).jpg

that’s a shame, why can’t they let the kid keep improving smh
Sampson his manager is taking a risk in this one. The kid was supposed to fight in March in the undercard of David benavidez. Maybe they think the kid is good enough to beat a big name but a down slide opponent like Broner.

Sampson his manager is taking a risk in this one. The kid was supposed to fight in March in the undercard of David benavidez. Maybe they think the kid is good enough to beat a big name but a down slide opponent like Broner.

The kid has potential and he’s big. But he did the typical Dominican can crushing up until his 14th fight, no idea how he’d be matured enough 5 fights in. I know he hasn’t had the background, and I don’t know enough about Caicedo as a trainer other than he also trains Luis Ortiz. He could use some more developing. Idkw man 100% motivated Broner can put a whoopin on this kid, and Zaya has broner eating Arroz con Gandules and saying Puñeta, the kid is done...

The kid has potential and he’s big. But he did the typical Dominican can crushing up until his 14th fight, no idea how he’d be matured enough 5 fights in. I know he hasn’t had the background, and I don’t know enough about Caicedo as a trainer other than he also trains Luis Ortiz. He could use some more developing. Idkw man 100% motivated Broner can put a whoopin on this kid, and Zaya has broner eating Arroz con Gandules and saying Puñeta, the kid is done...
Hahahahahahaha the last part

Back