Featherweight and Lightweight prospects UFC should sign..

juggernaut986

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Which guys at Lightweight and Featherweight would you like to see?

Bit biased but Personally I'd like to see Alex Volkanovski 9-1 Featherweight from Australia started his career at middleweight huge for the weight class. Only has 1 loss to Australia's number 1 Welterweight Corey Nelson who recently signed with ONEFC. He is former Rugby League player and Junior Australian wrestling champion.

Also I'd like to see Nick 'Banjo' Patterson at Lightweight 15-4 record.. such an underrated fighter and a former Welterweight also from Australia.

Last edited:
I'd like to see Ariel Sexton in the UFC but I highly doubt that'll happen.

Steven Ray, Scotland, lightweight 16-5 Cage Warriors champion.

Boston Salmon
Perceu_Friza_vs.__Boston_Salmon_medium.gif

Black Dynamite
AJ_Williams_vs___Tanner_Cowan.gif

Chance Cretsinger

Chance-1.jpg

Justin Gaethje...WSOF needs to just fold already. Their fighters are disgruntled, some of their management sucks (one guy just went to prison for tax evasion), they change pay deals on fighters at last minute (allegedly), fighters complain they don't fight enough and lately they've had multiple title contenders missing weight...badly. Just not good all around. It's not worth the few decent fights they put on. (Stepping off soap box now).

I'd give Nick Newell a chance too...

Many more, but those are two I definitely want to see get a chance.

Nice. Hadn't heard of this guy before.

Coutures is grooming him and keeping his fight-pace slow. I assume he'll be on the big stage very soon. He'll do very well.

Also, just realized Bellator is probably picking up Cretsinger. Black Dynamite got a crap decision with them during that Monster Energy show. The guy is a monster and has a fan-friendly style.

Boston is a propsect I've had my eye on since his amateur fights. I wouldn't sign him to the UFC just yet, but eventually he will wind up there and wreak havoc.

bostonchavez.gif
bostonherrera.gif

bostonrosales.gif
bostonlee.gif

Justin Gaethje...WSOF needs to just fold already. Their fighters are disgruntled, some of their management sucks (one guy just went to prison for tax evasion), they change pay deals on fighters at last minute (allegedly), fighters complain they don't fight enough and lately they've had multiple title contenders missing weight...badly. Just not good all around. It's not worth the few decent fights they put on. (Stepping off soap box now).

I'd give Nick Newell a chance too...

Many more, but those are two I definitely want to see get a chance.

Big fan of Nick. I hope the UFC gives him a chance. I didn't know WSOF management was like that, that's a total shame if so..

^^^ Boston has that Evan Dunham cross-solarplex kick that works so damn well for him. Funny that Evan is he one who always works on it in Coutures and somehow Boston is the one who seems to find it's effective qualities in the cage.

Where is he from? he looks the goods.

Lineage from Guam/Islands. Lives in Vegas. Trains at Coutures. Boxer by trade but has become a full MMA terror.

^^^ Boston has that Evan Dunham cross-solarplex kick that works so damn well for him. Funny that Evan is he one who always works on it in Coutures and somehow Boston is the one who seems to find it's effective qualities in the cage.

Lineage from Guam/Islands. Lives in Vegas. Trains at Coutures. Boxer by trade but has become a full MMA terror.

Nice!

[YT]tcbWx_4HR5Y[/YT]

Short vid on Alex Volkanovski who trains out of Tiger Muay Thai.

Back