Locked FEAR THE WALKING DEAD (Premiere Sets Cable Record)

you can't?

How about Morgan and his son after Rick left

The events at the CDC and what led up to Jenner meeting the group

How the governor and the whole Woodbury thing started

Those are just three off the top of my head

Three subplots. You couldn't make a show about any of that stuff.

Just base the spin-off on the game, it's better then the show anyway.

Three subplots. You couldn't make a show about any of that stuff.

why not?

I'm very interested in how Morgan went into that downward spiral and became better armed than Rick's group AND the Woodbury group combined. Between what happened to his son, betrayal by other survivors and how it affected him I'd say you could get at least two seasons out of that story.

The CDC one could start with the initial stages of the lockdown, stress between the military and the staff, the eventual loss of contact with the other governments. I think you could get one good season out of that story line.

Woodbury and the governor, I could see that one going for at least two to three seasons. Basically follow the storyline of the book.

They could do a story on another group but that would basically be splitting potential storyline between two shows.

They did a very good job on the battlestar Galactica subplot episode razor's edge about the Pegasus, they could have extended that for a few seasons if they wanted.

I think the idea of having the guy who did the comic book writing his own show that has nothing to do with the comic and distances himself from TWD's writers might be an okay show.

why not?

I'm very interested in how Morgan went into that downward spiral and became better armed than Rick's group AND the Woodbury group combined. Between what happened to his son, betrayal by other survivors and how it affected him I'd say you could get at least two seasons out of that story.

The CDC one could start with the initial stages of the lockdown, stress between the military and the staff, the eventual loss of contact with the other governments. I think you could get one good season out of that story line.

Woodbury and the governor, I could see that one going for at least two to three seasons. Basically follow the storyline of the book.

They could do a story on another group but that would basically be splitting potential storyline between two shows.

They did a very good job on the battlestar Galactica subplot episode razor's edge about the Pegasus, they could have extended that for a few seasons if they wanted.

The show isn't very good as it is. If they wanted to tell those stories they could integrate it into TWD, they don't need to add another ridiculously slow show to tell the same exact story using different characters and motivations.

The show isn't very good as it is. If they wanted to tell those stories they could integrate it into TWD, they don't need to add another ridiculously slow show to tell the same exact story using different characters and motivations.

I don't think they could integrate them, they had a hard enough time keeping the Woodbury/prison storylines running simultaneously. I think that is one thing that dragged the show down this past season.

One of the biggest problems with the show it too many characters, break it out into two shows and I think they would have more success.

I don't think they could integrate them, they had a hard enough time keeping the Woodbury/prison storylines running simultaneously. I think that is one thing that dragged the show down this past season.

They could dedicate a week (or two), here and there to other characters, locations, and times. It would actually make the show much better than sitting thru 3 episodes of answering an imaginary phone, sitting on the porch, making faces, stuff and things.

I'm surprised it took them this long.

An explanation of how the epidemic started would be best. The creation of the virus, the systematic failures of government to contain ect.

An explanation of how the epidemic started would be best. The creation of the virus, the systematic failures of government to contain ect.

it'd honestly be pretty sweet to see it from the point of view of a government agency or military installation.

I was kind of hoping we'd get that in the main series by now.

I'd be down for that.

it needs to be about darryl and merle

That's just about the only way.

Otherwise, another promising show that turns out to suck most of the time.

Hope they do something other than "Oh, heres a different group of survivors".

I don't think I would want this. One of the key traits to a zombie genre is to NOT explain how the epidemic occurs; explaining it would kill some of the mystic.

You know AMC is in trouble when they have to spin off their successful shows and can't develop any other original shows to be a hit.

They should just adapt the telltale games story. In terms of actual writing and story the tv show is 3rd best behind the comic book and video game.

I don't think I would want this. One of the key traits to a zombie genre is to NOT explain how the epidemic occurs; explaining it would kill some of the mystic.

Key traits?

It might just be me but doesn't most zombie stories explain the origins?

Back