FDA shutting down food inspections

Finally Coke can get back to their original cocaine recipe.

It's cool. If someone gets salmonella and dies, just make sure the producer gets a bad yelp review.

People really don't seem to realize exactly how much big gubment does.
Part of me wants this train wreck to keep on going just so that a lesson is truly learned.

A lot of shit you take for granted would otherwise not get done without government.
Companies are not going to be looking out for your safety if it gets in the way of profits.

Let's not pretend that the GOP wouldn't like to dissolve the FDA and all public-interest-oriented regulatory bodies anyway, instead of just neutering them and relaxing their enforcement standards.

And then when Republican voters get salmonella, they'll scream and scream and scream about what an outrage it is that the government didn't prevent it.

Let's not pretend that the GOP wouldn't like to dissolve the FDA and all public-interest-oriented regulatory bodies anyway, instead of just neutering them and relaxing their enforcement standards.

Look at their hard on for the CFPB. Protecting the plebs just won't fly.

Man, all those bribes sure stopped Blue Bell from getting absolutely gaped when they had that big listeria outbreak.

<1>

Just wait until this impacts the CDC's Vessel Sanitation Program . . . those cruise ships can inspect themselves.

What if not looking out for your safety gets in the way of them even more?
Well, they would have to adjust If there's competition offering a safer version of their product, or it's somehow proven that their product is doing harm.

But without the government and those 'pesky' regulations, there's many times where the public wouldn't of known what was making us sick..the companies themselves could even not have known because they wouldn't have had to do any safety testing

Looks like I'll be joining Asshole and skipping the lettuce for awhile.

donald_trump_with_taco_salad_-_embed.jpg

Orange man bad food regulations good

npcmeme.jpg

People really don't seem to realize exactly how much big gubment does.
Part of me wants this train wreck to keep on going just so that a lesson is truly learned.

A lot of shit you take for granted would otherwise not get done without government.
Companies are not going to be looking out for your safety if it gets in the way of profits.

3rd world ain't so bad, cheer up dude its still on the podium.

This is why Trump eats well-done steak with ketchup. He has been preparing his palate for when we have to cook the flavor out of everything to make sure it's safe.

Actually didn't know there was one for each state (never gave it any thought), but it makes sense.
As I said, this is shining light on what the government actually does , beyond what we normally think, so i think there's the silver lining. That's really my main point. People like to shit on the government and act like the economy solves everything, but there's a lot of things that only the government would do because it isn't driven purely by profits

Back