Law FBI raids home of Project Veritas Founder

So it looks like there are only 2 logical explanations for this raid.

#1. The FBI raided a citizens house because that citizen was in possession of a phony book.

#2. The FBI raided a citizens home because he was in possession of a stolen diary that basically implicates the sitting president as a child molester.

In God's name, which of those scenarios make the FBI look good here. This is a true head scratcher.

Also, doesn't seem weird that the FBI seems to be running cover for child molestation as of late.

I assume since Biden was President or candidate at the time it was stolen it would then be a federal crime as the SS is responsible for the protection at the time? I'm just guessing here.

O Keefe I believe would have every right to publish the diary as long as he did not steal it.

So it looks like there are only 2 logical explanations for this raid.

#1. The FBI raided a citizens house because that citizen was in possession of a phony book.

#2. The FBI raided a citizens home because he was in possession of a stolen diary that basically implicates the sitting president as a child molester.

In God's name, which of those scenarios make the FBI look good here. This is a true head scratcher.

Also, doesn't seem weird that the FBI seems to be running cover for child molestation as of late.
Could it also be possible that the FBI raided the house over a stolen diary that had pages leaked that were fabricated to make the POTUS out to be a child molester? I honestly do not know what to think at this time but the digital data Tucker was supposed to be in possession of mysteriously disappeared due to the UPS so therefore we could not verify much of the laptop leaks. This seems like a political smear that was exposed before it could be used effectively.

O Keefe I believe would have every right to publish the diary as long as he did not steal it.
I agree with you. The FBI raid was ultimately to find out who had stolen it or not. From what I heard about how it was acquired, the story went something like it was left in a room and someone picked it up so therefore it was not stolen kind of like Hunters laptop being left at a repair shop.

Could it also be possible that the FBI raided the house over a stolen diary that had pages leaked that were fabricated to make the POTUS out to be a child molester? I honestly do not know what to think at this time but the digital data Tucker was supposed to be in possession of mysteriously disappeared due to the UPS so therefore we could not verify much of the laptop leaks. This seems like a political smear that was exposed before it could be used effectively.

So the crime would be......the man stole a real diary, but then faked a few pages in the real diary and might be ready to release the semi real/semi fake stolen diary?

Could you imagine the judges face when that was communicated to him as a reason for a warrant to raid a citizens home.

Last edited:
It could be worse, Bradon could send mean tweets about journalists instead of having the FBI raid their homes.
He still has time to ask a foreign government to interfere in the 2024 election.

So the crime would be......the man stood a real diary, but then faked a few pages in the real diary and might be ready to release the semi real/semi fake stolen diary?

Could you imagine the judges face when that was communicated to him as a reason for a warrant to raid a citizens home.
It's a stolen diary that is being used to smear the current President. PV doesn't need to release the diary, once the story is out, it will gain a life of its own.

I agree with you. The FBI raid was ultimately to find out who had stolen it or not. From what I heard about how it was acquired, the story went something like it was left in a room and someone picked it up so therefore it was not stolen kind of like Hunters laptop being left at a repair shop.

So why are the FBI raiding peoples homes who pick up items left behind from others?

That's my whole point here. It's REALLY hard to come up with a scenario that makes the FBI look good here.

The Deep State is abusing its power once again.

It's a stolen diary that is being used to smear the current President. PV doesn't need to release the diary, once the story is out, it will gain a life of its own.

The Trump Dossier would like a word with you.

And if the Diary is real, it should be used to smear Biden. If not, then sue the fuck out of O'Keefe

I'm sorry you grew up in a household like that.
Imagine what would happen to you if you said something like that to a man out there in the real world. Be careful is all I’m saying.

Have you even read any of what was in Brandon’s daughter’s diary that the US government is so hot after?

It’s pretty disgusting. You blowing it off as family normalcy absolutely deranged.

The Trump Dossier would like a word with you.

And if the Diary is real, it should be used to smear Biden. If not, then sue the fuck out of O'Keefe

I don't think the information in the diary is important to a judge. It's simply the idea that someone illegally gains possession of a protected family member of a government employee.

Imagine what would happen to you if you said something like that to a man out there in the real world. Be careful is all I’m saying.

Have you even read any of what was in Brandon’s daughter’s diary that the US government is so hot after?

It’s pretty disgusting. You blowing it off as family normalcy absolutely deranged.
Not blowing shit off, you gave me a layup and I took it. Also, you need to be a pretty big boy to intimidate me. You seem like you can't take a joke, not my fault.

A number of posters have made some good jokes in this thread, one at my expense. You need to relax.

He still has time to ask a foreign government to interfere in the 2024 election.
They already do that every election, even though they already have the FBI spying on their opponents.

I guess Joe biden pinching kids nipples on live television wasn't enough lol

C-SPAN deceptively edited those videos okay!? Its fake!!! Fake news from blumpfs C-SPAN!

Fact checkers reviewed it and deemed it false he did not "pinch " her nipple he gently caressed it with his fingers.

Back