Law FBI raids home of Project Veritas Founder

Update on this little gem. It appears that PV blackmailed Biden and that is the main reason for the FBI. James O’Keefe who tried his best to look like a saint and claim he was just trying to return the diary, told the Biden administration it would only hand over the diary if Biden sat down with PV and did a one-on-one interview.
source?

lol you joking?

Why would I be joking? Because the source is the NYT and not Fox News? The same NYT that was sued by PV from not being allowed to publish sensitive PV information on the subject? I understand that you have no love of the 1st amendment because it’s inconvenient.

Why would I be joking? Because the source is the NYT and not Fox News? The same NYT that was sued by PV from not being allowed to publish sensitive PV information on the subject? I understand that you have no love of the 1st amendment because it’s inconvenient.
you should probably read your source again.

Brother. Anyone can ACCUSE anyone of anything.

And LOL at believing PV blackmailed Biden to get an interview. This is gonna be another Smullet almost guaranteed.

Brother. Anyone can ACCUSE anyone of anything.

And LOL at believing PV blackmailed Biden to get an interview. This is gonna be another Smullet almost guaranteed.

It very well could be, I won’t dispute that. But considering the circumstances with the FBI raid and PV history, there is some believability.

It very well could be, I won’t dispute that. But considering the circumstances with the FBI raid and PV history, there is some believability.

Yeah...to the authenticity of a diary that paints Joe Biden as a pedophile.

The irony here is killing me.

You have people defending PV and accusing the NYT of being partisan.

Sure, NYT is biased as fuck, but PV is a political mechanism serving conservatives who has lied repeatedly to score political points. One of their donors is Donald Trump, for fuck's sake.

PV receives most of their millions in funding through Donor's Trust to keep it anonymous.

Added context here is you immediately acknowledging that NYT might be wrong, but is there anything as remotely reasonable coming from the right? All I see is the same braindead loyalty we always see.

Yeah...to the authenticity of a diary that paints Joe Biden as a pedophile.

Youll believe the leaked pages from PV, which could be doctored or fake but the NYT story about extortion is bogus? Why would anyone care what you have to say if you are going to this blind?

Maybe they’ll find the dairy with Hunters laptop.

Update on this little gem. It appears that PV blackmailed Biden and that is the main reason for the FBI. James O’Keefe who tried his best to look like a saint and claim he was just trying to return the diary, told the Biden administration it would only hand over the diary if Biden sat down with PV and did a one-on-one interview.

Sounds like a crime.

Both the NYT and Zerohedge commented on this as well.

PV stated that it would have been a "cheap shot" had they published it, but said they would return it to the Biden campaign (not Ashley) if he sat down for a one on one interview addressing the contents of the diary.

Why? I'd say PV has a better reputation than the FBI at this point.

The irony here is killing me.

You have people defending PV and accusing the NYT of being partisan.

Sure, NYT is biased as fuck, but PV is a political mechanism serving conservatives who has lied repeatedly to score political points. One of their donors is Donald Trump, for fuck's sake.

PV receives most of their millions in funding through Donor's Trust to keep it anonymous.

Added context here is you immediately acknowledging that NYT might be wrong, but is there anything as remotely reasonable coming from the right? All I see is the same braindead loyalty we always see.

Lol

Because this thread is about PV being raided by a government institution. Not the NYT.

Youll believe the leaked pages from PV, which could be doctored or fake but the NYT story about extortion is bogus? Why would anyone care what you have to say if you are going to this blind?

Maybe they’ll find the dairy with Hunters laptop.

You guys are priceless. The NYT is not being raided here. This is about a journalist(just as much as NYT) being raided by federal law enforcement.

Of course there should be a defense for the organization being raided. Just like there should be if a Republican administration has the FBI start raiding liberal journalists.

Tell you what, how bout we just wait for the FBI to tell us what the crime was here and actuallyprovide some evidence. Until then, this just reeks of political retribution.

You guys are priceless. The NYT is not being raided here. This is about a journalist(just as much as NYT) being raided by federal law enforcement.

If he threatened Biden in exchange for services (i.e. an interview) then that's blackmail, isn't it? Not really a freedom of the press issue at that point.

If he threatened Biden in exchange for services (i.e. an interview) then that's blackmail, isn't it? Not really a freedom of the press issue at that point.

Of course if true.

But my common sense tells me that's likely not the case. It just doesn't pass the smell test. If this is the case, why did the Feds not state this from the beginning?

Anything is possible, but my spidey senses tell me it's bullshit. And my spidey senses are usually right.

Back