Law FBI raids home of Project Veritas Founder

Reread your first sentence slowly, then ask yourself...is it wise to call others stupid.

Checking.......

Nope, the Epoch Times is still a shitty source and the claims they made in the article were untrue.

Do you want to discuss the claims in detail, or would that make you uncomfortable?

please continue explaining about partisan narratives......

No problem!
You see, the partisan narrative here is so dumb, we have trump supporters arguing two completely different narrative. We have you, claiming that this proves the diary and its contents are real, and thus Biden is a rapist.
Other trump supporters believe that this proves the diary is completely fake, and was used as a pretext to raid PV.

And when a source is so poor as to have people believe two completely different set of facts, it's not a good source.

Checking.......

Nope, the Epoch Times is still a shitty source and the claims they made in the article were untrue.

Do you want to discuss the claims in detail, or would that make you uncomfortable?

No problem!
You see, the partisan narrative here is so dumb, we have trump supporters arguing two completely different narrative. We have you, claiming that this proves the diary and its contents are real, and thus Biden is a rapist.
Other trump supporters believe that this proves the diary is completely fake, and was used as a pretext to raid PV.

And when a source is so poor as to have people believe two completely different set of facts, it's not a good source.
I'm guessing self awareness is an issue.

PV's unethical and dishonest tactics have long been exposed, anyone who still follows them does so because PV plays to their partisan beliefs.

I wouldn't necessarily say that means that they've been proven false.
acorn-thumbnail.jpg

Checking.......

No problem!

Let me start by saying I haven't read the entire thread, but isn't the fact that PV had the diary before the election proof that it wasn't a plant to raid PV?

With that said, why would the FBI raid anyone over a stolen/lost diary?

I'm guessing self awareness is an issue.

Well we all get your standard derper defense of "OMG you called me partisan! Well, jokes on you because that makes you partisan!" But this betrays the point that was made.

You think that the raid is proof that the diary was real, Biden raped his own family, and the FBI was sent to PV in a desperate bid to silence the truth. Another trump supporter, with an equally dumb take, declared that the diary was 100% fake and used as a dastardly pretext for the FBI to silence PV's reporting.

So who's right? I mean, two trump supporters, quoting awful sources (epoch times), have come to two completely opposite conclusions. I'm just pointing out the problems with making-it-up-as-we-go-along conspiracy theories.

You see, me gripe isn't really the partisan conclusion you drew. More, it's the really stupid route you guys are taking to get there.

Well we all get your standard derper defense of "OMG you called me partisan! Well, jokes on you because that makes you partisan!" But this betrays the point that was made.

You think that the raid is proof that the diary was real, Biden raped his own family, and the FBI was sent to PV in a desperate bid to silence the truth. Another trump supporter, with an equally dumb take, declared that the diary was 100% fake and used as a dastardly pretext for the FBI to silence PV's reporting.

So who's right? I mean, two trump supporters, quoting awful sources (epoch times), have come to two completely opposite conclusions. I'm just pointing out the problems with making-it-up-as-we-go-along conspiracy theories.

You see, me gripe isn't really the partisan conclusion you drew. More, it's the really stupid route you guys are taking to get there.

Lol… Conservative, but not a Trump supporter.

Yeah, I’m just throwing shit out there because the whole thing stinks.

Not surprised you’re defending this…

Not surprised you’re defending this…

Defending what? You posted two links to an article where a judge ruled on a preliminary discovery matter. What do you think that ruling meant?

As far as the core story, well which one am I not defending to your liking? The previous conservative theory that the diary was 100% real; or your new theory that the diary is 100% fake?

I wouldn't necessarily say that means that they've been proven false.
acorn-thumbnail.jpg
They have been proven false and dishonest. You post the acorn thing as if it vindicates them but the state's investigations didn't find anywhere near what PV implied was going on over there. They successfully destroyed ACORN by wrecking their reputation with their dishonest "sting" so by the time the truth came out the damage was done.

And that's the pattern we see over and over with them; they release some "sting" which has really bad optics and then if there's any follow up investigation it turns out that the footage was heavily edited or missing context and the picture is nowhere near as bad as PV has painted it. But by that time PV fans like yourself have already moved on to the next outrage headline.

They have been proven false and dishonest. You post the acorn thing as if it vindicates them but the state's investigations didn't find anywhere near what PV implied was going on over there. They successfully destroyed ACORN by wrecking their reputation with their dishonest "sting" so by the time the truth came out the damage was done.

And that's the pattern we see over and over with them; they release some "sting" which has really bad optics and then if there's any follow up investigation it turns out that the footage was heavily edited or missing context and the picture is nowhere near as bad as PV has painted it. But by that time PV fans like yourself have already moved on to the next outrage headline.

They went undercover at 3 different Acorn sites and we're sued because 1 guy at 1 of the 3 called the cops to report it.

Then they were charged with illegally :ideo taping the other 2.

You don’t know what your talking about.

They went undercover at 3 different Acorn sites and we're sued because 1 guy at 1 of the 3 called the cops to report it.

Then they were charged with illegally :ideo taping the other 2.

There were criminal investigations and nothing PV alleged proved true.

These aren't journalists, they're conservative activists. They've received millions of dollars to fund their activities from conservative sources including but not limited to Donald Trump. It's all public information, you can see for yourself.

Yeah, that's a pretty big caveat. Imagine seriously insisting that it's okay for a non-citizen to fill out a provisional ballot.

The fact that Americans are so hesitant to implement basic safeguards for voting would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. The US voting system is insane in ways that, to my knowledge, other Western democracies simply don't tolerate.
Yeah, it's crazy isn't it? I wonder why the American people don't hold their elected officials accountable for not taking action,
Senate GOP blocks three election security bills

Yeah, it's crazy isn't it? I wonder why the American people don't hold their elected officials accountable for not taking action,
Senate GOP blocks three election security bills
They are attempting to bypass this body’s Rules Committee on behalf of various bills that will seize control over elections from the states and take it from the states and where do they want to put it? They want it to rest in the hands of Washington, D.C., bureaucrats,”

sit the fuck down.

Update on this little gem. It appears that PV blackmailed Biden and that is the main reason for the FBI. James O’Keefe who tried his best to look like a saint and claim he was just trying to return the diary, told the Biden administration it would only hand over the diary if Biden sat down with PV and did a one-on-one interview.

Back