Law FBI raids home of Project Veritas Founder

I know people who keep diaries, not in the format of a child diary but as a day planner, which adds up.

Most people who suffer from various forms of anxiety and or procrastination who are highly successful keep diaries. Hell, Comey kept one and he ran the FBI.

This is what you found important about this story? Not the daughter stating Joe did inappropriate things with her? Some of it is really sickening.

You people are so fucking weird.

Bobby my boy, I just found out about the diary last night and saw the FBI raid thing come across my feed. I was knee deep in something far more pleasurable and exciting to me last night to stop what I was doing to be outraged. I’ll take a look into this now so I might jump on your bandwagon outrage train.

If you believe any politician is honest there is something wrong with your head.

Maybe there is an honest politician somewhere, but its the exception, not the rule. Dont trust politicians no matter who they are.

I believe one is most of the time honest. That lady from CA with her whiteboard. But that’s not what we are talking about here is it? We are talking about O’Keefe releasing a statement when he’s been caught numerous times twisting and fabricating the truth.

I believe one is most of the time honest. That lady from CA with her whiteboard. But that’s not what we are talking about here is it? We are talking about O’Keefe releasing a statement when he’s been caught numerous times twisting and fabricating the truth.
If we are talking about O’Keefe its weird how you found a way to bring trump into the conversation, to then turn around and tell me im off topic when all i did was make a remark about your remark that was also off topic.
We must be soul mates on some weird off topic level :D

If we are talking about O’Keefe its weird how you found a way to bring trump into the conversation, to then turn around and tell me im off topic when all i did was make a remark about your remark that was also off topic.
We must be soul mates on some weird off topic level :D

Legit made me laugh over the soulmates. Thank you brother.

Bobby my boy, I just found out about the diary last night and saw the FBI raid thing come across my feed. I was knee deep in something far more pleasurable and exciting to me last night to stop what I was doing to be outraged. I’ll take a look into this now so I might jump on your bandwagon outrage train.

I only saw it today as well, although supposedly the story is a year old. Check out what is actually said, it's fucking bizarre. I genuinely hope it's fake.

Because only a fool would keep believing anything O’Keefe has to say. Kind of like the idiots who still believe Trump is honest.

He comes off as a prepared smooth talker that every public statement he makes is approved by a lawyer.

But that doesn't necessarily means he's lying, but its best to take everything he says with a grain of salt. He doesn't want to make a statement that accidently incriminates himself, his organization, his current or past investigators, or a source.

His credibility is much higher than the NYT, FBI, DOJ, and Biden administration.

As for the 'The got a judge to sign off on the search warrant' that does to question the credibility of the 'evidence,' how it was acquired, the judge that signed off on it, and the FBI agents investigating Project Veritas.

And the FBI's credibility has been shot to shit over the past 6 years, ever since they investigated Trump's 2016 campaign based on the Steele Dossier, which has been proved to be bullshit.

For those who don’t want to click:

“Federal authorities on Saturday searched the home of James O’Keefe, the founder of the conservative group Project Veritas, according to witnesses and people briefed on the matter, a day after Mr. O’Keefe acknowledged that the group was under investigation by the Justice Department in connection with a diary reported to have been stolen from Ashley Biden, President Biden’s daughter.”
Interesting way to get the media to acknowledge it isn't of burying it. Who knows , maybe some truth will come out of it.

Because only a fool would keep believing anything O’Keefe has to say. Kind of like the idiots who still believe Trump is honest.

Only a fool would discount everything O'Keefe says and refuse to watch it for perspective and more information. You are the kind of person that stays willfully ignorant. He has broken some monster stories that turned out 100% true that the MSM refuses to touch.

That was the objective.
<TheDonald>
LastBrilliantBarebirdbat-max-1mb.gif

The FBI is raiding someone's house over a fucking diary?

If that's all this is, well, then it must be one juicy diary. This is the first I'm hearing about this diary, but if they were gonna try and deny that the diary was real, and kill whatever story PV was going to print about it, I don't think this is a good way to go about it.

Back