Law FBI raids home of Project Veritas Founder

CEO of Veritas: “At the end of the day, we made the ethical decision that because, in part, we could not determine if the diary was real, if the diary in fact belonged to Ashley Biden, or if the contents of the diary occurred, we could not publish the diary and any part thereof.”
First time for everything I guess

Captian Flubro saying he never said these things? Lol.

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/159597049/
Being to twist

A very Aggressive Very Contagious flu is not "just the flu". It is EXACTLY what this is. You guys are now lumping anyone who believed this would not kill half the population as a "flu bro".

Also, pat on my back for getting that mortality rate so damn close while the gallery was screaming at the sky.

Gonna have to do better than that because as of right this moment there are countries that agree with my definition.

It was a decent attempt though.

Captian Flubro saying he never said these things? Lol.

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/159597049/
Being to twist
Pwnt

Dont-give-a-damn-GIF.gif

A very Aggressive Very Contagious flu is not "just the flu". It is EXACTLY what this is. You guys are now lumping anyone who believed this would not kill half the population as a "flu bro".

Also, pat on my back for getting that mortality rate so damn close while the gallery was screaming at the sky.

Gonna have to do better than that because as of right this moment there are countries that agree with my definition.

It was a decent attempt though.
lol @ a flu is not just a flu.

lol @ a flu is not just a flu.

But no A VERY AGGRESSIVE, VERY CONTAGIOUS flu is NOT "Just the flu" which implies the seasonal flu.

And how bout that mortality rate prediction. Spot fucking on. The mortality rate alone shows my comparison was very fair.

this is ct bullshıt everything is trumps fault right wing terorist are menace to society.
biden is not a pedophile.
I have never seen him smell or touch children inappropriately.
we should publicly hang ct'ers because of their unforgivable acts.

And to be fair, the JD looking into a matter is MUCH different than the FBI raiding multiple places over a book.

This would have been like the FBI raiding Maddow and MSNBC offices over that page or 2 of Trumps tax returns.

It's amusing, but not surprising watching a few posters defend this. Thank God it's just the most extreme trollish posters.
<YeahOKJen>

Back