Social FBI probed whether Trump was secretly working for Russia in 2017

You are hiding behind a category error. You know collusion is not in the criminal code, and you know that his administration is being investigated, most likely, for conspiracy, which is a crime. You Trump guys are the only ones talking about collusion not being a crime, which is what everyone else accepted long ago. That is not a bet at all, because it is based upon a false premise.

You have some serious, latent anger issues, and I shudder to think you might be in love with me, Susan.

Meh. I'm just asking you to bet on what your mouth spouts. Now you are saying Trump is not even accused of breaking any laws.

I guess this investigation is what the Trumptards say them. A great big hoax. You should have just said that in the beginning then.

If it makes you feel better to think I or anyone love you then I'm a happy camper. Hope it made your night

Except there is not only evidence of collusion, there is proof of collusion even though the investigation is not complete and the bulk of evidence all presented. So there is that.

You wanna bet the report does not in any way state Trump was involved in collusion?

Meh. I'm just asking you to bet on what your mouth spouts. Now you are saying Trump is not even accused of breaking any laws.

I guess this investigation is what the Trumptards say them. A great big hoax. You should have just said that in the beginning then.

If it makes you feel better to think I or anyone love you then I'm a happy camper. Hope it made your night

I'm saying that you guys keep throwing out the word collusion knowing full well it is not a crime. He is being investigated, but not for collusion, do you understand? You are trying to goad me into a bet over collusion, which is a false premise to begin with. Again, do you understand?

I swear, if you heard somebody say "People killing ain't a crime!!", you might see that as a legitimate argument.....

Gentlemen, there’s literally only one bet that matters.

Will trump be removed from office.

That’s it. If he’s not it will be historic embarrassment for the media and the democrat party. If he is, it’s a “win” for the left, but it’s too late. He already made America great again.

I’m sure y’all remember Bill Clinton was impeached, but the people don’t remember that, they remember him being a decent president.

I'm saying that you guys keep throwing out the word collusion knowing full well it is not a crime. He is being investigated, but not for collusion, do you understand? You are trying to goad me into a bet over collusion, which is a false premise to begin with. Again, do you understand?

I swear, if you heard somebody say "People killing ain't a crime!!", you might see that as a legitimate argument.....

Yes it is those other people that keep throwing out the word collusion

Just when I thought u could not get more entertaining

Thanks for predicting this report will clear Trump. You are more Rational than I thought

He might not run again, but no way is he getting removed from office.

He might not run again, but no way is he getting removed from office.
It's a mistake to remove him through impeachment, unless he's really just shit the bed and is hook line sinker a Russian stooge and they have him dead to rights.

Gentlemen, there’s literally only one bet that matters.

Will trump be removed from office.

That’s it. If he’s not it will be historic embarrassment for the media and the democrat party. If he is, it’s a “win” for the left, but it’s too late. He already made America great again.

I’m sure y’all remember Bill Clinton was impeached, but the people don’t remember that, they remember him being a decent president.
He's obviously leaving by the end of 2020...but I dont think that's what you're referring to.

Yes it is those other people that keep throwing out the word collusion

Just when I thought u could not get more entertaining

Thanks for predicting this report will clear Trump. You are more Rational than I thought

Everyone but the MAGA crowd is using the word as a catch-all to describe a host of crimes like conspiracy. Jesus Christ, man, you are the only ones committing a rather basic category error and claiming some sort of victory. It is utterly baffling. You really need to take something like Reading90 at a local community college, if you get accepted, that is....

He's obviously leaving by the end of 2020...but I dont think that's what you're referring to.

Honestly, I think it will be incredibly tight.

But it will be one hell of a spectacle. The LULS will be many.

Everyone but the MAGA crowd is using the word as a catch-all to describe a host of crimes like conspiracy. Jesus Christ, man, you are the only ones committing a rather basic category error and claiming some sort of victory. It is utterly baffling. You really need to take something like Reading90 at a local community college, if you get accepted, that is....

If only you would ever back up that yapping you do. It must suck to get your shit pushed in so many times only to back down time and time again.

When you are willing to put up get back to me. I will in the meantime look forward to future posts of yours calling all non Neoliberals retards, idiots and morons

Who knows. The Homer crew may take you in one day

If only you would ever back up that yapping you do. It must suck to get your shit pushed in so many times only to back down time and time again.

When you are willing to put up get back to me. I will in the meantime look forward to future posts of yours calling all non Neoliberals retards, idiots and morons

Who knows. The Homer crew may take you in one day

You are crying to an extensive degree, and making a fool of yourself with so many assumptions. I don't think you know what neo-liberalism is, and shouldn't ascribe to me your foolish dualist way of thinking.

If you want to bet, you can't just go "He'll walk on collusion!!" and expect a bet, considering collusion in itself is not a crime, but a word used as a framework to describe a host of crimes, like conspiracy. Make a clear bet, or soak yet another pillow, Susan.

How much of our nation's uranium did Trump sell to Russia for personal profit?

I wonder what more Trump could do to help Putin. He might as well be working for him.

I've been thinking about past presidential scandals... and can't think of a single POTUS who was being truthful when they denied it happened.

How much of our nation's uranium did Trump sell to Russia for personal profit?

None. Are you suggesting one of our former administrations did so? Are you speaking of the easily debunked Uranium One deal? This is an exercise Trump fans have been performing for years, only to get their viewpoint savaged over and over, even by guys on Fox News.

Back