Crime FBI claims to have thwarted militia plot to kidnap governor Whitmer

I get the general direction of your post.

But men who join gangs and the mob don't do it because of special vulnerabilities in their psyche. They do it for monetary gain without real work, opportunity and power. They see glamor in that life and think its cool and easier than living a law abiding life. That's a different kind of weakness.

I don't consider that the same ballpark as brainwashed nationalists and hard-core religious.

I also don't care what made them the way they are. We could go down that rabbithole all week. I just want them off the streets.

Be it a violent antifa thug or a violent proud boy thug. A religious nut, or a nationalist nut or a BLM rioter. If they are willing to do things like kidnapping, murder, I just don't care what made them the way they are other than to help find and prevent it in the future.

It's a fair perspective. I don't agree with it, but I'm a pastor's kid, pastor's spouse, and a high school teacher. My opinions are coloured by these roles and experiences.

but but but ANTIFA and BLM are more dangerous than right wing extremists!

lmao. What a joke. Rightwing extremists are the biggest internal national security threat this country is facing, and there isn't a close second.
Lol oh man. You guys ate this up so hard.

Boy, that escalated quickly

I don’t think it has anything to do with a Trump tweet but more to do with:

-a radical running her state like a despot
-not recognizing which parts of her state didn’t need to fully lock down
-unwilling to give up powers even when the people demand it
-following the fredo cuomo style i.e. nursing homes
-giving out an aura of holier than thou/husband name dropping her to skip lines

Etc etc etc.
You’re banned but dang this was on point. She was the definition of Ham fisted here. She locked down too hard and everywhere. The fact that local govts commies is pretty damning. When no one is going to rescue you, you have to do it yourself. Even with the FBI basically doing this, she was asking for some serious push back. Honestly Michigan is lucky that people are so cool and basically took all this abuse and honestly did nothing outside of protest this madness

You’re banned but dang this was on point. She was the definition of Ham fisted here. She locked down too hard and everywhere. The fact that local govts commies is pretty damning. When no one is going to rescue you, you have to do it yourself. Even with the FBI basically doing this, she was asking for some serious push back. Honestly Michigan is lucky that people are so cool and basically took all this abuse and honestly did nothing outside of protest this madness

lol it was not abuse; most everyone here abided by the rules—sometimes begrudgingly and frustrated—because it was the common sense thing to do. You forget we are neighbors with Canada, where we saw firsthand what proper protocols could do.

did it suck to get locked down? Absolutely. Was there overreach? Yeah, in some instances. But they couldn’t base county protocols on the best-case scenarios.

lol it was not abuse; most everyone here abided by the rules—sometimes begrudgingly and frustrated—because it was the common sense thing to do. You forget we are neighbors with Canada, where we saw firsthand what proper protocols could do.

did it suck to get locked down? Absolutely. Was there overreach? Yeah, in some instances. But they couldn’t base county protocols on the best-case scenarios.
Locking down to the point where you could not even be in your garden? Or locking down the rural areas? No that was clear and blatant over reach

Yet your death rate is worse than FL. So obviously, you folks did not do well, and neither did your Gov

Yet your death rate is worse than FL. So obviously, you folks did not do well, and neither did your Gov

no one said we or she did well. Believe it or not I’m not trying to make this a partisan issue. Whitmer did so many fucked up things that benefitted her, yet no one knows about (my physician is her neighbor).

lots of MI residents didn’t play the game and it fucked it up for a lot of people.

lol @ selectively trusting the FBI because some of your buddies in Michigan got picked up for terrorism charge that you'd applaud if they had funny names alluding to an islamic prophet.

I should really look up some of my early covid posts, and see some of the similar embarrassingly off the mark posts like this.

no one said we or she did well. Believe it or not I’m not trying to make this a partisan issue. Whitmer did so many fucked up things that benefitted her, yet no one knows about (my physician is her neighbor).

lots of MI residents didn’t play the game and it fucked it up for a lot of people.
The roads were dead for months, and everybody wore their cheap.masks..

The left wing media is truly evil. It is a set back to the FBI and their narrative that MAGA is terrorism, that they could not convict mentally ill people and antifa members that they entrapped in a plot they created on their own.

how about instead of saying it is a set back to the DOJ and FBI, why not say, after shocking revelations FBI created plot/narrative to further divide the country, or something more honest. They know that this jury outcome is going to hurt their 1/6 narrative too, where there was obvious FBI involvement, including the same agent that helped organize this and was promoted to the DC field office

And it isn’t just the twitter user lamenting the jury outcome, he is a writer for the post. What a piece of shit for phrasing it this way

same people are crying that Musk joined twitter and will likely try to protect free speech.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/04/08/michigan-whitmer-verdict-governor/

Jury acquits two in Michigan gov. kidnap plot; deadlocks on two others
Partial defeat for the Justice Department’s efforts to combat domestic terrorism; defense lawyers said the men were entrapped by the FBI

Back