Favourite Steak?

medium rare bone in ribeye
medium rare porterhouse
medium rare bone in NY
steak tartare
milk steak boiled hard with a side of jelly beans

Ribeye medium rare, as many have said.

Any other answer, your confusion is so deep it probably extends to sexuality as well ... Start looking within.

Quit fucking around and give me that tomahawk rib-eye medium with blue cheese butter

o6Ivhuj.jpg

You can't go wrong with a good ribeye.
Porterhouse is a superior cut. Now, for the second time, stop spamming me with quotes in threads I am *not a participant in. You sad, attention seeking, petty, gotten-to weirdo.

Last edited:
I like Prime Rib. I have always wanted to go House of Prime Rib in Frisco.

Has anyone tried that dry rub they mention in Black Mass movie? I think he said crushed garlic and soy.

Porterhouse is a superior cut. Now, for the second time, stop spamming me with quotes in threads I am *not a participant in. You sad, attention seeking, petty, gotten-to weirdo.
I stopped reading at Ocean Size. I don't read comments written by crazy people. If you want someone to read your comments, there are plenty of online therapists who can help you with your mental problems. Go talk to someone else.

Tournedos, as thick as it is wide, topped with a slice of foie gras.

Well done and with ketchup, of course.

Ribeye

Never had a T-Bone steak.
if you've ever had a ny strip its essentially the same but with the bone on. highly recommend

people who like porterhouses are like them there bisaxuwels. just bein greedy tryna dip their knife in both kinder meats.

but srsly, porterhouse is essentially impossible to cook perfectly, and also the ny strip side will always have a big nerve running through it when it's next to a tenderloin big enough to call soemthing a porterhouse.

id rather have a ny or a fillet separately. and when i say ny or fillet, i mean ny.

if you've ever had a ny strip its essentially the same but with the bone on. highly recommend

people who like porterhouses are like them there bisaxuwels. just bein greedy tryna dip their knife in both kinder meats.

but srsly, porterhouse is essentially impossible to cook perfectly, and also the ny strip side will always have a big nerve running through it when it's next to a tenderloin big enough to call soemthing a porterhouse.

id rather have a ny or a fillet separately. and when i say ny or fillet, i mean ny.

The nerve on the Porterhouse is actually the separator between the strip and the beginning of the top sirloin. If you're an optimist, you're getting 3 steaks!

I see what you're saying, but IDK if it's fair to consider the tenderloin side of a porterhouse to be the same thing as a tenderloin steak. For one, it's usually thinner and for the another, you're getting the taste of the bone grilling next to it, so IDK if that's less perfectly cooked versus differently cooked.

The nerve on the Porterhouse is actually the separator between the strip and the beginning of the top sirloin. If you're an optimist, you're getting 3 steaks!

That's interesting about the nerve. Can you point to where that is on a picture?

Fish Steak. It's an unpopular opinion around here, but I am not a huge fan of Beef or Chicken.

Back